𝕮𝖍1: 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

A bride in her early twenties clad in a heavy blush pink lehenga was sitting in a king size decorated bed with her veil pulled down. She was fidgeting with her duppatta and fingers showing her nervousness.

"Hey bappa kaha fasa diya apne....bina mile hi direct suhaagraat ke room mein pohucha diya. Yeh mummy bhi na haad karti hai upar se purvi ne toh jaan hi le li thi chid chidake urgh I hope virat acche ho understanding ho and he respects my consent."

The door opened and closed with a thud. The girl flinched.

The groom was a handsome young man also in his early twenties. He was dressed in a cream color sherwani with golden and pink threads embroidery.

He went to the bride and sat near her. He slowly removed her veil and smiled at her nervous sweaty face.

"Sai" virat called out slowly. Sai was still looking down. Virat sighed and held her chin with his finger and made her face him.

"itna nervous hone ki jarurat nahi hai main beheram nahi hu ki tumpe zabardasti karu. Take your time and be comfortable." Virat said softly. Sai smiled hearing him. She looked into his eyes and both shared an eye lock. Sai came out of it first and looked away. A tint of pink color had adored her cheeks. Virat smiled seeing her blush.

"Tum change karke a jao" virat said making her turn towards him. Sai nodded in yes and left taking out a sari to the washroom.

"Sweet hai cute hai ankho mein shararat hai total patakha lagti hai yeh ladki bas thori si nervous hai" virat thought smilingly.

"He is too understanding. Mujhe time bhi diya hai. Thank you bappa aisa pati dene ke liye." Sai said removing her sari and talking to herself in the mirror.

Sai came out wearing a simple cotton yellow sari. Her hair was open and the only jewelry she was wearing was the mangalsutra dangling from her neck to the middle of her chest.

Virat had already changed into his night suit. He looked at her and smiled. He remembered something.

"Ahh sai do minute ruko" he said gong to his cupboard and pulling out a small red paper bag. He came and gave it to her. Sai looked at him and the bag with confusion.

"kholke dekho" virat said handing her the bag.

Sai opened it and found two boxes. She opened out and found beautiful pearl earrings. She smiled.

"It's beautiful." She said caressing her fingers on the earrings. It was shining brightly.

"Woh ma ne kaha tha ki shadi ke raat patni ko kuch dena hota hai so I learnt that you love pearl so isliye yeh le liya" virat said smiling shyly.

Sai smiled. She then opened another box and found two bangles. They were of gold and simple light but elegant.

"Yeh hamesha pehenke rehna" virat said pointing to the bangles. Sia smiled.

"AP pehna denge toh accha lagega" sai said making virat happy. He nodded his head in yes and took the boxes. He moved his fingers to her ears. His fingers brushed passed her ears sending sparks across her body. Virat noticed her shiver and looked at her. She gave a small smile which virat reciprocated. Virat made her wear the earrings and took her soft hands into his and made her wear the bangles.

"Tum bed pe so jao main couch pe so jaunga" virat said taking the pillow. Sai made a face and blocked his way.

"Couch pe so nahi payenge aur bed pe bohut jagah hai dono aramse so jayenge please" sai said softly. Virat smiled and nodded his head in yes.

Both slept on the bed without saying anything. They kept some distance between them.

The phone rang and sai lazily picked it up. It was a video call.

"Hello" Sai said sleepily

"Oh my mata Sai you are still sleeping" said the person rather yelled.

"Fuck purvi sone de na" Sai said.

"Oh god madam you are married now" purvi said knocking some sense into Sai. Sai sat up on the bed with a jerk as the reality hit her.

"Shit pehle din hi itna so rahi hu kya sochenge virat" sai said being tensed.

"Relax babes pehle yeh bata where is jiju and did you did the morning rasam?" purvi asked her.

Sai got confused hearing the morning rasam "what morning rasam?"

"Kya tune morning rasam nahi ki kya yaar sai what is the use of watching porn late at night jab tujhe kuch yaad hi nahi rahega" purvi dramatically said.

"Abbey bol na yaar" sai said getting irritated.

"Are mate jaise main kavin ko subah ek morning kiss deti hu tune diya wohi toh hai morning rasam after shadi" purvi said being ecited.

"What the fuck purvi kaisa Mazak hai yeh?" ai yelle over the phone.

Purvi burst out laughing and along with it she heard someone laughing at her back. She turned to see virat standing there and laughing hildong his stomach.

"AP" sai gasped.

"Purvi ne bhi bula liya tha" virat said controlling his laughter. Sai turned red and embarrassed. Purvi was laughing hard on that side.

"Hahaha jiju apko bola tha na ki iske sath shadi karna matlab har subah free entertainment." Purvi said giggling.

"Sahi kaha hahaha"

"Ho gaya tum dono ka aur purvi kuch kam dham nahi kya tera" sai said being angry.

"Purvi tumhara batein karna hua meri tie nahi mil rahi hai" kavin yelled from back.

"Lo a Gaya bulaya huh haad karte hai yeh" purvi said curing kavin. Lkavin appeared behind her.

"Oh hi sai" kavin said greeting sai.

"Hi jiju" sai said with a smile.

"Jaiye bhabhi warna isse toh koi kam hi nahi hota" virat said mocking kavin while sai was confused hearinghim say bhabhi.

"Tujhe bada hota hai agar bhabhi ko pareshan kiya na toh dkeh lena" kaivn said.

"Bhabhi" Sai gasped in confusion.

"Array pagal virat jiju kavin ke dost hai" purvi said clearing her confusion and then she turnd angry.

"Isliye tum dono bada has rahe the shadi ke din." Sia said.

"Yups babes ab chal bye bye jiju" purvi said cutting the call.

Sai turned and looked at virat.

"Ab who sorry der se uthne ke liye" she said apologizing.

"Nahi it's okay I know mushkil hoga salon ki adat chutne mein but no problem ghar mein sirf hum dono hai aur mujhe jaldi uthne ki adat hai so main bana dunga breakfast." Virat said. "Tum jake fresh ho jao" he added before leaving.

Sai smiled at how he understand her.

Virat Malhotra, a disciplined and strict police officer got married to Sai joshi, a doctor, childish and little immature girl, in an arrange marriage. They only met on their engagement day.

Now in an era where love marriages are common will the both individuals find love in each other? Will their arrange marriage gradually turn into a love marriage finding their love and soul in each other?