𝕮𝖍5: 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Virat was pacing outside the icu tensed. Kavin kept a hand on his shoulder and blinked his eyes in assurance. A little girl of 3 years was staring at them. She got down and came to kavin and virat. She pulled virat hand. Virat looked at her and mailed. He bent down.

"Don't worry chachu chachi ko kuch nahi hoga" the girl said in her sweet assuring voice. Virat smiled and kissed her forehead.

Kaivn smiled. "umm dia jake god ke pass pray karke ao chachi ke liye" he said smiling.

"Ok papa" dia said walking away merrily to the small temple in the hospital.

"viru bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga Purvi hai na uske sath" Kavin said calming virat who was too much tensed.

"Are par...' virat's word were cut off by kavin.

"Dekh meri halat bhi same thi but the moment you will take your bundle of joy in your arms all tension will be gone. Ek magical sa feeling hoga who samjha" Kavin said

Virat was about to say something but stop hearing sai's scream. His heartbeat stopped for a moment. But there followed the crying of a baby. Tears flowed from his eyes. He sighed and sat on the bench with a thud.

He hid her face in his palms and cried. Kaivn smiled looking at virat. His eyes were too wet. He too faced this situation but still got emotional seeing it.

The door opened and purvi came out with a baby in her hand. She had a smile on her face. She looked at kavin and asked about virat. Kaivn looked at virat and pruvi smiled.

"Jiju" she called. Virat looked at her. He slowly came towards her. There lied in her arms a cute little soul with an angelic face. It was too cute and small.

"Yeh" virat said losing his words.

"Apki beti. Pakdiye" purvi said handing it over to virat whose hands trembled.

"Yeh toh bohut chota hai" virat remarked making kavin and purvi giggle. Purvi helped him take the baby. Virat's eyes shone with happiness. The baby held his arms and smiled. Virat smiled.

"Welcome to the world baby. I am your papa" he said playing with her small fingers.

"Sai" virat asked purvi. "She is fine jiju. You can meet her" purvi said.

Sai was lying on the bed when virat entered inside holding the baby. Sai looked at him and smiled. Virat smiled back. He handed the baby to Sai who was over the moon.

'Yeh kitni cute hai" she said remarking the baby.

"Kya naam hoga" purvi said entering the cabin with kavin and dia. Sia and virat looked at each other and smiled.

"Sairat" they both said together. "Sai aur virat ki sairat"

After some years....

A 10 year old sairat dipped her biscuit into the glass of milk kept in front of her and munched onto it. She sighed looking at her mom and dad fighting in front of her. She was literally fed up of this.

"sai please yeh typical biwi ki tarah behave mat karo." Virat said angrily not able to take this.

Sai- main typical biwi ban rahi hu virat...ap batayie kitne din ap mere sath bitaye hai are mera chodiye think about sairat beti hai apki

Sai too shouted at him.

Virat- for god sake please shut your mouth main velli nahi baitha tha I was too busy with the cse.

Sai- jab dkeho tab case hi hota hai na

Virat- Sai tum

Sai- kahi kisi aur jagah chakkar toh nahi chal raha hai na