𝕮𝖍3: 𝓖𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝔂

"Sai hua kya kitni der se sajh rahi ho tum" virat said waiting impatiently for his wife outside the room.

"Do minute aur virat" sai shouted back.

"Tum do minute do minute karke ek ghanta laga chuki ho tum jaldi bahar ao" virat said angrily.

Both were invited to the anniversary party of kavin and purvi but virat who got reayd an hour early was waiting for his wife who has already taken two hours to get ready.

Virat was again about to knock on the door but it opened. Virat mouth hung down as he saw her. He shamelessly ran his eyes from her top to bottom observing her. Dressed in a pink sari with solver borders paired up with a sleeveless silver blouse, her hair was parted from middle and the partings were filled with vermillion, she was decked in heavy pink and silver earrings while her neck only adored a mangalsutra dangling down her neck up to her chest, she was not looking less than any goddess. A hue of pink appeared on her cheeks as he saw her husband straing at her.

Virat was looking no less than sai. He had dressed himself in white shirt and pink blazer. The upper two buttons of his shirt were open giving it a damn hot and sexy look.

"Muh toh band kar lijiye makkhi ghus jayegi" sai said in a teasing tone snapping virat out of his dream world.

Virat looked away with his slight red face.

"Chalo" virat said. Sai smiled lightly and turned to go but her feet got tangled up with her sari and she fell down.

No wait she didn't how could she fall when virat is here? Virat wrapped his arms around her waist and held her. Sai had her eyes closed and lips pressed together. She had clutched virat's shirt with her hands in fear. Virat admired her cute face.

Sai not feeling any movement slowly opened her eyes and looked at virat who was lost in her. Suddenly virat's phone rang and both realized their positions and became embarrassed. Virat made her stand and left attending to his phone call.

Sai was standing there blushing her heartbeats were racing. She kept her hand on her heart and took deep breaths. She sighed and put on a smile before locking the house.

The journey in car was silent as both were too shy to talk with each other.

The car stopped in front of kavin's house. sai opened the door and got out. She was about to go but felt a pull on her sari. She turned to see the end of her sari tangled with virat's watch. Both went to open it and their fingers touched each other. They both looked at each other and again turned away. Virat then opened it and sai went inside. Virat smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Virat was welcomed by kavin who gave him a warm hug.

"happy anniversary bhai" virat said giving him the gift.

"kya yaar iski kya jarurat thi" kavin said seeing the gift.

"zaurat thi bhabhi kaha hai" virat asked actually searching for sai. Kaivn smirked as he knew what he emant.

"bhai tu jis situation mein hai use main bohu pehle guzar chukka hu woh rahi bhabhi" kaivn said patting his back and pointing towards Sai who was laughing and talking with purvi. Virat sighed.

"admit it ki tujhe use pyar ho gaya hai" kavin said.

"itni jaldi..." virat was cut off by kavin.

"oh hello konse graha mein jee raha hai yaha logoko ko 5 second bhi nahi lagte hai pyar hone mein and you both are married for fucking 5 months." Kavin said frustrated. "Sorry for the language but dude admit it you love her." Kavin added.

Virat looked at sai who was still laughing with purvi. Just then sai turned and their eyes met. There was an eye lock. Kaivn and purvi noticed them and looked at each other in disbelief. They both silently moved from there.

The lights went off and virat and Sai came out of their eyelock.

The spotlight fell in the middle revealing kavin and purvi and the music started.

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Nazron Se Door
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae

Purvi came to sai and hit her shoulder.

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu

Kavin came to virat and pushed him to sai.

Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae, Jaan Chali Ae

Virat and sai looked at each other and then turned around.

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Purvi and kaivn slapped their forehead.

Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Purvi came to virat and took him for a dance.

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Kaivn came to Sai and took her for a dance.

Cham Cham Cham Ambran De Taare
Kehnde Ne Sajjna
Tu Hi Chan Mere Is Dil Da
Mann Le Ve Sajjna

Both couples were dancing while virat and sai were stealing glances at both of them

Tere Bina Mera Howe Na Guzara
Chhad Ke Na Jawin Mainu
Tu Hi Hai Sahara

Kaivn and purvi signaled each other and they swapped the partners.

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

They both stopped and moved away while virat and Sai were only dancing.

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Virat slided his hand around her waist while she kept her hands on his shoulders.

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mainu Nazron Se Door
Pichhe Chali Ae Tere Pichhe Chali Ae
Tere Pichhe Chali Ae

They swayed around

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bina Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Virat tuned her and kept her head on her shoulder. She shivered.

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

He turned her and kissed her cheeks making her shock. Kaivn and purvi smirked.

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

The song ended but both were still lost in their own world.

'Abbey bhai ho gaya gaana ab toh chod de bhabhi ko" Kavin shouted. Virat left Sai and all burst into laughter.