Chapter 14

(Y/n) walked into the building, going up to his manager's office. He walked in to see her on the phone.

"Alright, I've gotta go, I have a meeting." Marie told someone over the phone and hung up. "(Y/n)! Wonderful to see you! Sit down."

"What do we need to talk about?" (Y/n) asked, sitting down in a chair.

"Well, glad you brought that up. You're nearly halfway through filming for little women, and now the press is going to start hearing about the movie and trailers are going to come out. Basically, this is when the public finds out. Now, we need people to watch the movie, but we need a publicity stunt." She started, and he knew exactly what she was going to say.

"I am not fake dating anyone, I have a girlfriend and I refuse to do it." He intervened.

"Well, I'm afraid that's not your choice. I'm the best manager you could possibly get, and if you don't do it I will drop you. Your career will be nothing in a matter of minutes." She threatened, and he gave in. He loved his career, and he definitely wanted to keep acting, so he had no other choice.

"Who do I have to fake date?" He asked.

"Florence Pugh. I've already spoken to her manager as well, and he's on board with it." She told him, making him do a double take.

"Florence?! She's like my best friend! I can't do that!"

"It's just what the fans want, and you have to keep them happy. That is your job."

"Fine..I'll do it." He sighed, and she smiled at him.

"Perfect. You're dismissed." She told him, ushering him out.

(Y/n) had to tell Emma, so he made his way to her apartment. He knocked on the door and she answered it quickly.

"(Y/n)? I thought you had a meeting?" She asked, letting him inside.

"We need to talk." He started, sitting down on the couch.

"What's going on?"

"My manager wants me to fake date Florence for publicity. I told her I had a girlfriend and then she threatened to drop me." He told her, and she went silent. "Em? Please say something, it's not like I want to do this! But I have a plan!"

"Oh yeah? What's your plan?" She scoffed.

"Well, I was thinking if we aren't in public we can be at each other's houses and once the movie is released Florence and I break up, and then I can say I'm with you." He explained.

"Alright...I guess that could work?" She agreed, still unsure about the whole situation. She definitely didn't want to break up with him, so this would have to do.

"(Y/n) (L/n)!" Florence shouted, knocking on the door. "Emma Watson, you open this door right now!" She shouted. Emma opened the door, and Florence came bursting in.

"Why did you agree to this! I don't want to do this! I have a boyfriend!"

"And I have a girlfriend! She said she would drop me and I would be nothing if I didn't! I don't want to lose my career, but I also don't want to date you!"

"What?!" Saoirse, Eliza and Timothee shouted from the doorway.

"You have to date Florence?!" Saoirse asked.

"What about Emma?" Timothee asked as well.

"Everyone stop" (Y/n) shouted, getting everyone's attention. "For your information, I have a great plan!"

"What is it?" Saoirse asked.

"Well, Florence and I do the publicity stunt but during the evenings that's our time to be with our girlfriend and boyfriend. By day we're dating, but by night we're with who we really want to be with." (Y/n) explained.

"Are you sure about this?" Emma asked, still unsure.

"Come on! It'll totally work! Nobody's gonna know!" Florence told them.

"Well, that and it's the only plan we have, so if any of you have anything better I'd like to hear it." (Y/n) added, and everyone else sighed.

"I don't think your plan is going to work..." Eliza muttered.

"We have no other choice. This is the only plan we have, and it'll have to do."