Chapter 15

The first part of the fake dating plan was to make an instagram post of himself and Florence, and put a heart as the caption. (Y/n) picked the best selfie he could find of the two and then put the heart in the caption.

The fans blew up his post and numerous articles were made about the two and their newfound romance. (Y/n) couldn't bring himself to read any of the articles, finding them way too embarrassing.

"Did you do it?" Florence asked, and he nodded.

"I didn't want to.." He mumbled, tossing his phone onto the couch.

"It won't last long, maybe we can just break up or something?" She offered, and he shrugged.

"I would, but she'll drop me. I'll be nothing."

"You couldn't find another?"

"She's the best I can get."

"Go hang out with Emma, have a little brunch date." Florence told him, and he left to go find Emma.

When he walked into her apartment she was sitting at the kitchen counter with her tea. She smiled at him and he went to sit next to her, being connected in a kiss instantly.

"That was fun. Let's do it again." He muttered, connecting their lips again. They had a small and steamy makeout session before they ordered food. The two had a fancy brunch together without any interruptions and then went for a quick walk together. They couldn't stay out too long because they had to avoid the paparazzi, who were trying now more than ever to find him.

"We should play a game." (Y/n) suggested, taking out monopoly. "Let's play monopoly."

"Okay." Emma agreed. (Y/n) set up the game and they got all their money and pieces.

"Okay! I'll go first!" He started, and picked up both the dice.

After a long game of monopoly, Emma had won. They ended the game with a makeout, and went their separate ways for the night. As (Y/n) was getting ready for bed, he got a facetime call from Emma.

"Heyyy Em!" He waved, seeing her face pop up on the screen.

"Hi!" She waved, and they shared a smile.

"Why did you call me?" He asked.

"I wanted to see your face! Can you come down here and cuddle with me?" She asked him, and he nodded.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be down in five minutes." He told her and hung up the phone.

He made his way down to Emma's, walking right in the door. She smiled at him and hugged him, jumping onto him. (Y/n) grabbed her legs to keep her from falling, and he moved them onto the couch.

She lied on top of him and they sat on the couch together, (Y/n) turning on the Tv, putting on a random movie.

"Ooh! I love that movie! Titanic!" Emma squealed, resting her head under (Y/n)'s chin.

"Do you wanna watch it?" He offered, and she nodded.

"Yeah!" She squealed, getting herself comfortable on top of her boyfriend.

By the end of the movie, Emma was sobbing and (Y/n) was just rubbing her back. She buried her head into his chest, and he kissed the top of her head.

"We should do this more often." Emma mumbled, meaning the movie dates and not crying over titanic.

"Sure, but we won't be watching titanic." (Y/n) added, and she nodded.

"Deal."