Nsfw warning

NSFW SMUTT WARNING

"May I come in?" I heard the princess say.

"Yes." I shakily reply.

I cover my chest with my hands as Namaari opens the door. She's standing at the door with a blue silky robe, her braid undone. Namaari looked at me with her tough eyes. She walked over to the bath, and reached her hand into the warm water. My heart started to race because of how close she was to me. She slid off her robe and I looked away face flushed.

"What's wrong? Embarrassed dep la?" I heard Namaari call, I looked over still covering my chest to see her with her arms resting on the edge of the tub. The water was over her chest but I could still see everything. I just gasped and covered my mouth. "Your so far away, why don't you come closer?" Namaari cooed, waving her hand at me to come over. I looked down at the water, and reached out for one of the small red pedals.

"Are you ignoring me dep la?" Namaari asked with a bit of concern in her voice. I look over at her, it's like her eyes are begging me to say something.

"I- no, It's weird. Knowing you like me and all..." I could hear Namaari holding back a laugh as I spoke. "It's not funny-"

"I guess you have a hard time making the first move?" Namaari cut me off. I rolled my eyes but I knew she was right. "All bark no bite?" She continued to tease grabbing one of my wrist. I let her take it, she moved closer to me taking my arm and putting it over her shoulder. I felt her body push against mine, as I moved my other arm off of my chest and over her shoulder.

Finally she kissed me, I moved my fingers through her hair pulling her closer. I moved my hands down the back of her neck to her back and shoulders. I pull back to breathe.

"Why aren't you holding me dep la?" I ask panting. Before I can say anything more or even get a reply she pulls me in by my waist and kisses my neck. "Namaari-" I cry out in shock.

"Raya~" she mocks. She just loves to make me frustrated. She keeps kissing my neck and jaw as I let out shaky breaths. I place a hand on her check and bring her face up to mine. I stare into her beautiful dark eyes, they are full of lust. I brush my lips against hers teasing her. The warm water seems to cool all my nerves and my confidence takes over.

"You fucking binturi" I mumble while finally kissing her, feeling her soft warm lips on mine.

"Would you really be kissing a bintri?" Namaari teased, pulling me onto her lap.

"No," I smirk, "I would do way more than that." I say grinding my hips and biting her lower lip. Namaari then slid her hands down to my ass.

"Can you do that again, Dep la?" She whispered the last part in my ear, making my body shake.

"No way stupid binturi." I practically moan as she kisses my jaw.

"Oh~ I think you just like calling me names princess, need any suggestions?" Namaari challenges. I bite my lower lip and shake my head. I can't focusing on anything but Namaari and her strong hands holding me. I just want more of her.

"Namaari please," I stumble. I feel her smile on my skin as she continues to kiss my neck.

"I didn't know you would be this desperate dep la" she looked up at me with a smirk.

"Stupid binturi!" I mumble as I grind onto her thigh.

it's a small chapter, and it took such a long time to post i'm sorry :(