Worried

My eyes slowly open as I wake up for the second time today. I yawn and cover my eyes with my hands as the midday sun shines into my room. I lay there on my back looking at the ceiling, white decorated with blue stenciled detailing. I breathe deeply knowing I have probably missed half the day, which means I've missed half a day of work. Not to mention the last couple days I've gotten little to no work done because of Namaari constantly distracting me. Which would be quite annoying if she wasn't so beautiful while doing it. I turn to my side; towards Namaari, but she's not there. Puzzled I slowly sit up, scanning the room for her.

She couldn't have just left after what she did right?
I thought bringing my fingers to my temples.
Is she embarrassed by me?
Doubt quickly fled my mind as my brain thought of different scenarios where Namaari regretted everything she did. Panic set in as these scenarios started to seem too real. My brow furrowed as I sat in silence on the edge of the bed lost in thought.

"Raya what's wrong?" A warm voice asks, placing a strong hand on my leg.

I look up from my lap to see Namaari squatting down looking into my eyes. Her hair is dripping and a towel is hanging around her neck.

"Nothing, I'm ok now," I half lie, turning my face away from Namaari and adjusting the sheet to cover my body better. I would have probably blushed at this situation if my mind wasn't filled with intrusive thoughts. Maybe that's why Namaari continued to question.

"Are you sure? You know I'm here for you Dep la." He voice was warm and comforting. I look into her eyes and nod slowly.

"I'm ok now, honestly." Namaari looks at me with worried eyes and pulls me into her chest for a hug. Her hand was on my head, her hand running through my brown hair. I stay still cuddled into her chest for a few deep breaths.

"I should probably get ready for the day too, better late than never." I whisper slowly pulling away. Namaari slightly chuckled as i playfully winked. Getting up and walking to the wash room to change.

Thank you for reading!!! I'll now be taking Raya and the last dragon requests!! so comment them here!
Have a good day/night!