Request page/rules

Hi! Welcome! I am a fan of Danmei and want to practice writing for my bigger fan fictions! Spoiler warning for the danmei btw!

~~

I know the following danmei:

All MXTX novels

2ha(chapters 1-189 though I have received spoilers for some events in the other chapters)

Thousand autumns (mostly familiar with Donghua though I have started to read the novel)

Word of honor/faraway wanderers (I have only seen the live action and do not know where to read the novel)

If there is a danmei you want me to check out make sure you suggest it!

~~

Request rules:

I don't write:

1) pedophilia/underage (Ex: established relationship between pre abyss LBH and SQQ)

2) non-con

3)  incest (Ex: Nie Huaisang/Nie Mingjue)

I do write:

1) Fluff

2) angst

3) major character death

4) cross universe shipping (Ex: Xie Lian/ Shen Qingqiu)

5) violence/graphic violence

6) literally any ship as long as it doesn't go against the rules.

I CAN write but you need to check in with me on a few things:

1) Smut (listen...I cannot write it to save my life but I can't get better without practice. Make sure you check in with me on what specifically you want in it to make sure I'm comfortable with it, it also has to obey the rules)

2) Horror (this includes any horror like body horror. I can write it I just need to know what I'm getting into)

Some additional things:

Don't bash people for their ships please. If you do not agree with a ship kindly click off. If you want something that is kinda questionable whether it goes against the rules or not don't be afraid to ask!