Labrinth (MXTX protagonists)

Xie Lian was fighting with a ghost when it sent an attack out that teleported him...in a labyrinth. Not only that but his spiritual energy isn't working so he can't contact San Lang or use Ruoye to get out. The only way is to try to find a way out by going through the maze...knowing his luck he is never getting out. Whether he got lucky or unlucky when Wei Wuxisn found him, will forever remain a mystery.

Wei Wuxian was walking around Gusu when he fell into a hole. He ended up in a labyrinth. His spiritual energy isn't working and when he tries to play his flute nothing happens. He figures he might as well just walk through the labyrinth until Lan Zhan comes to save him.

Shen QingQiu has entered yet another wife plot, the one where Luo Binghe finds his new wife after rescuing her from a labyrinth. Not only that but his spiritual powers aren't working! You're the worst Airplane Bro! He should wait where he is to make it easier for Binghe to find him, but as always he gets screwed over by fate.

"Hey! There's someone else!" A voice shouted, Shen Qingqiu turned his head and saw a man in white robes and a man in black robes running towards him.

"Did you also get trapped down here?" Xie Lian asked.

"No I'm just down here for fun," Shen Qingqiu rolled his eyes.

"Wait really?" Wei Wuxian said, tilting his head in confusion.

"That was sarcasm, I am also stuck down here." Shen Qingqiu sighed, snapping his fan open and fanning himself.

"We should all team up to find a way out! Me and Xie Lian are already a team." Wei Wuxian suggested, pointing to Xie Lian who waved. Shen Qingqiu thinks both of their names sound familiar, airplane bro must have mentioned them at some point.

"No, I don't even know who you are." Shen Qingqiu declined.

"I'm Xie Lian, and this is Wei Wuxian," Xie Lian introduced.

"I'm Shen Qingqiu," Shen Qingqiu said.

In the end, they ended up agreeing to team up. Shen Qingqiu was hesitant at first since these characters were never mentioned in the original book. He'll have to ask airplane bro later.

"So, are you guys married?" Wei Wuxian asked as they wander.

"Yes," Shen Qingqiu and Xie Lian answer at the same time.

"Same! My Lan Zhan is the best husband ever! He can-," Wei Wuxian then continued to ramble about how amazing Lan Zhan was. Shen Qingqiu thought the name sounded very familiar, he just couldn't put his finger on it. "What about you Xie Lian?" Wei Wuxian asked after 30 minutes of rambling about Lan Zhan.

"Oh! San Lang is an amazing husband. He's sweet and kind. He really is the best," Xie Lian nervously chuckled.

"What about you Shen Qingqiu?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Binghe is very responsible husband, but is a crybaby." Shen Qingqiu answered, covering his face with his fan.

"We all have husbands! Which gives us more of a reason to get out! Don't worry, Lan Zhan can rescue us!" Wei Wuxian said, standing proudly.

"Is your husband a cultivator?" Xie Lian asked. Wei Ying nodded.

"Is your husband a cultivator?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Ah, not really... but he does have spiritual energy." Xie Lian responded, Wei Wuxian looked confused.

Just then, the labyrinth began to shake and a huge whole was made in the ceiling. That's where they saw their husbands with their swords drawn.

"San Lang!"

"Gege!"

"Lan Zhan!"

"Wei Ying,"

"Binghe!"

"Shizun!"

And just like that, the protagonists were saved from the labyrinth. But later with Shen Qingqiu and Shang Qinghua....

"So I was thrown into yet another wife plot today, and it met some interesting people." Shen Qingqiu started.

"Oh? Who?" Shang Qinghua asked, looking interested and sipping his tea.

"Wei Wuxian and Xie Lian." Shen Qingqiu answered. Shang Qinghua nearly choked on his tea before spitting it out.

"YOU MET WHO NOW?!" Shang Qinghua shouted, clearly surprised. It was then Shang Qinghua explained who those two were and the books they came from. They came to the conclusion they are either in a fan fiction or there's a dimensional rift from when Bing-ge came with Xin Mo, but that's a story for another time.

A/n- just got motivation to write back. Also sorry if it feels rushed. I need to study the honorifics like Gege, ge, shixiong, shidi, etc. so in my future work I don't have to have the protags calling each other by their full names but by nicknames. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this :D