12

they eventually all fell asleep in various positions on felix's king sized bed.

the next morning they woke up one by one, starting with felix and sungho.

"we should go out for breakfast." sungho suggested and felix hummed, nodding.

"i could go for pancakes."

he gently rubbed seungmin's back to wake him up, smiling as he stirred.

"hyung?" seungmin mumbled as he woke up, rubbing his eyes.

he rubbed his face against his plushie, trying to wake himself up properly.

felix tilted his head.

"what was that min?"

"chan hyung?" he mumbled again, opening his eyes and looking around.

"you came to have a sleepover with me, remember?"

seungmin smiled a little as he sat up, nodding softly. he wasn't used to going to bed late so he was still sleepy. he was also extremely happy that the sleepover wasn't a dream, it was actually real.

"we're going out for breakfast."

seungmin pouted a little, making sure he had both plushie toys close to him.

"i don't have any money."

"i'll pay for yours." sungho piped up quickly.

seungmin looked up, he didn't want sungho to waste his money on him.

"it's okay, i'll ear later when i go home."

"you can't skip breakfast seungmin, it's really okay, i'll pay for both of us." sungho insisted.

seungmin smiled a tiny bit and nodded slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"okay... thank you."

felix woke jeongin up and they started to get dressed, seungmin of course retreating to the bathroom. he changed into his sweatpants and t-shirt that he was given and went back into the bedroom.

they were all wearing jeans and different shirts to the day before and seungmin suddenly felt incredibly self concious. he didn't have any jeans or a new t-shirt to wear, he picked at the edge of his t-shirt, waiting for them to be done.

when the other three were ready, they all left felix's house with seungmin clinging onto felix's arm. he did feel bad for being so clingy and annoying but this was all new to him, being away from chan and minho, going out spontaneously like this, being trusted to do whatever he wanted, this wasn't normal to seungmin.

they walked a short distance to a place seungmin had never seen before.

"this place opened up last year, it's really good minnie." felix smiled at him.

seungmin followed felix into the little restaurant, it was pretty with plants and fairy lights hanging around. they sat down at a table and soon enough, a waitress came to take their orders, showing a warm smile.

"would you like pancakes seungmin?"

seungmin thought for a second, again, he got to choose what he had for breakfast, he even got to choose the toppings, as great as it seemed, it was overwhelming.

he didn't reply, staring at the long list in front of him, he didn't even know where to start.

"seungmin?"

seungmin looked up as sungho called his name.

"if you're struggling, can i recommend something?"