13

A/N
just a warning, the next few chapters are brutal and very upsetting, arguably more so than any in the previous book, if you are easily upset or disturbed by abuse/neglect, please skip the next three chapters and read on, this will be your only warning.

minho watched as sungho walked away from the house and to his car, starting it before driving off.

minho closed the front door and seungmin jumped as chan appeared next to him.

"you really like that guy huh?"

seungmin swallowed thickly, looking between them, their demeanor had shifted and they didn't look the slightest bit friendly. he breathed out shakily.

"h-he's nice to me."

"oh i bet. what else did you do with him seungmin?"

seungmin looked at them, confused.

"what?"

"don't play dumb, we all know how weak and pathetic you are, did you do anything else with him?"

minho started to raise his voice making seungmin shrink away from him, confusion and nerves taking over him. minho grabbed his arm with one hand, pulling him back as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"we trusted you to go out and here you are, all over some random man like the fucking whore you are."

seungmin flinched, getting even more confused, he didn't let sungho do anything like that. he started to cry, shaking his head.

"h-hyung... i wouldn't-"

"you wouldn't be able to say no to him, you let him touch you, didn't you?"

"no!"

"that's the only explanation seungmin, you didn't text me like i told you to, you let yourself be alone with him, there's no other options, you didn't text because you were all over him."

"stop it!" seungmin snapped.

chan grabbed minho's cigarette and put it out of seungmin's wrist, holding it there as the boy screamed out and tried to pull his hand back, his eyes widening as it burned his skin.

"don't you fucking dare raise your voice at me you whore!"

seungmin held his wrist against his chest when they let go, crying softly.

"i didn't do anything wrong! i'm trying to be good but it's fucking impossible!" seungmin yelled, not looking up towards them.

minho grabbed him by the hair, going into a fit of rage as he dragged seungmin out of the living room, pulling him to the floor in the process, not caring in the slightest how seungmin was screaming as he felt like his hair was being yanked from his scalp, sobbing at the pain as his weight was pulled by the hair in minho's fist. it was an even bigger shock when he blacked out for a second, thud after thud inflicted sharp pain on every inch of his body, battering him until it stopped and he looked up at the top of the basement stairs in a dazed state, trying to figure out what happened to him through the pain littering his whole body.

after throwing seungmin down the stairs, they walked down too. seungmin tried to back away but his body felt weak and limp, wincing when he even tried to move his arm a little.

chan grabbed his body and pulled him around the side of the stairs. dread filled up his body as minho grabbed a rope. he tried to fight and struggle against them, crying hard as he was tied to the rail of the stairs, his arms suspended above his head as his weak body lay against the cold concrete floor.

they stood back when they were done with him, not an ounce of care or remorse behind their eyes.

"p-please," seungmin whispered between sobs "don't leave me down here."