16

seungmin woke up in an extreme amount of pain.

whatever position he lay in he was sore, bruises all over his body, the burns on his arms, the lashes across his legs, the pounding headache and stomachache.

he teared up as he lay still on his back, his body tensing as eacch shock wave of pain thrummed through him.

"hyung!" he whispered, choking up on his words.

he whimpered as he lifted his head to look down at himself, his neck hurt from having to hold it up in the basement, his vision blurred as his pounding headache worsened.

"hyung!" he called out hoarsely, his voice cracking.

he breathed out when he heard footsteps and before long, minho walked in.

"morning puppy."

"hyung, hurts." he whimpered, a few tears rolling down his face.

"show me where it hurts."

"everywhere! everywhere hurts!"

"okay okay, relax baby." minho whispered, wiping his tears away.

"hyung help."

minho smiled.

"poor baby can't do anything without help, come here darling."

minho leaned down and lifted seungmin up in his arms.

seungmin winced, whining every time minho touched a bruise or sore. he wrapped his arms around minho's shoulders, burying his face in the man's neck as he sniffled, trying not to cry. he clung onto minho until he was placed down on the couch downstairs.

he looked around a little, breathing slightly heavily as he took in his surroundings.

chan walked in from the kitchen and came to seungmin, crouching down next to him and running his fingers through his hair.

"does it hurt baby?"

seungmin nodded and looked up at him.

"awww, i'm sorry it hurts, would you feel better if i let you sit on my lap?"

seungmin nodded eagerly, rubbing his eyes as he got a tiny smile. chan sat down and lifted seungmin onto his lap, immediately starting to caress his face, play with his hair and cuddle him.

"you know we don't like hurting you baby."

seungmin nodded and rested his head on chan's chest as chan started to rub his cheek.

"can you forgive us?"

minho came to sit down too, holding seungmin's hand, leaving a soft kiss on the back of it that made him melt.

seungmin nodded slowly.

"i love you."

"both of us?"

"yes."

"equally?"

"yes."

"how much?"

"more than anything."

"more than life?"

"yes."

"would you die for us?"

chan kissed his forehead as minho showed him a warm smile, rubbing the back of his hand.

"yes."

=♡=