♔︎|1|♔︎

Sherlock's POV

Though it wasn't that shocking at first I was still pleasantly surprised at the fact that they were smart enough to let me handle the case of The Lord of crime.

Of course I will reap the benefits of this case.

I instinctively put a hand in my pocket to look for a cigarette but all I found was a lollipop. Ah, I forgot, I quit smoking.

I pulled the lollipop from my pant pocket and within three swift movements I unwrapped it.

I put it in my mouth to let the cloying flavour spread in my mouth, but my impatient mouth habitually crushed the lollipop in my mouth.

I looked at the A-mail again and narrowed my eyes slightly. I threw away the candy wrapper which in big bold letters read out Dolly Manchers.

I muttered quietly

"This might be tough."

The person called The Lord of crime was an expert at leaving no traces and in leaving the perfect scapegoats.

None of the scapegoats revealed a single thing even after being brutally questioned and tortured.

"Not a single hair sample or fingerprints, weapons are a dead end."

My detective partner Watson spoke.

What he said was indeed true.

W: "Also Sherlock, we have to attend the royal ball next week, did you forget?
Your brother will be there."

W: "Also did you find a partner to dance at the ball? Is Irene gonna be there? I already have Mary."

S: "You see..I forgot to tell you something.."

W: "What do you mean?"

S: "We..*cough*broke up*cough*"

W: "Tsk, Good for her."

I walked to my study to closely study this case before Watson shouted,

"THE FLIGHT IS TODAY! GET READY OKAY!?"

I looked back and watched as Watson hurried home to Mary, Tsk relationships are really not for me.

I decided to standby my case since I should pack, I remember Mrs. Hudson coming after me with a pan to make me go.

I packed a few essentials and some clothes along with an expensive tuxedo I got from my brother as a gift.
You can say it was very 1910's.

It's tailcoat was long and the black tie with a red lily crest on it was a cherry on top.

I finished packing, I went back to the study to evaluate the case.

William's POV

I watched as the scenery changed from time to time, the car was not bumpy and all I could hear was the quiet breathing of me and my brother.

I looked at my brother and saw him asleep peacefully and letting out soft snores that if you didn't lean in, you'd never hear it.

I stared across the window when suddenly a notification popped up.

Mr. Patterson

Mr. Moriarty, the case of the lord of crime is taken by Sherlock Holmes.
This might get troublesome, as he is smarter than others.