♔︎|2|♔︎

William's POV

I was woken from my light nap by Joseph saying,

"Sirs, we have arrived."

"Mmm.." I let a low and quiet groan out.

L: "Brother come, we have to go there before the boarding starts."

Louis said so in a soft voice.

I stood up, slightly staggering as I was still fatigued.

Then I straightened out and was completely awake.

Joseph carried our luggages and put it in a trolley, I walked over to the trolley but before I could push it Louis asked to push it.

I allowed Louis to do so.

I walked alongside Louis, and soon we were escorted by some security guards to the waiting room.

There were not many people here as they seem to be all famous and rich first-classes.

I and Louis sat down on an armchair which was rather soft and comfortable,
I felt my fatigue rush back again as soon as my back hit the chair.

"Louis..I'm gonna take a light nap..again."

L: "Okay brother, we still have 1 hour to board."

I closed my eyes, and soon I lost consciousness.

Sherlock's POV

I was escorted by fancy security guards to the waiting room, I noticed very few people here and some famous faces.

Hah..why did Mycroft have to go overboard?

I walked with John and Mary to the armchairs, I sat down and looked around the room, flight attendants who were doing their work serving drinks, food and whatnot to other people.

W: "Mr. Holmes really went overboard didn't he?"

M: "Mm"

S: "Mm"

I soon felt the calm aura I felt around that man again, I turned around almost instantly and found two men, both who looks similar to eachother.

One was wearing glasses sharing the same facial features as the other dozing off on the arm chair.

The one who dozed off still looks elegant.

I saw the one with the glasses was checking his phone, and suddenly I heard a cheery young girl's voice saying,

"You did it Princess Kitty Sparkle! You saved Meowquestria!"

...

The man suddenly turned off his phone and coughed, then pretended to drink water like nothing happened.

My little Kitties, I remember Irene saying she used to watch that show everyday as a kid.

I looked at the other man dozing, he was the same person in the car, my eyes widened.