♔︎|3|♔︎

William's POV

Louis looked at me and whispered into my ear while Mr. Holmes and the inspectors were talking,

"Brother, this murder wasn't orchestrated by us. It's better if we don't get involved."

I looked at Louis and smiled, then I replied.

"It's nice that you care for me Louis, but the Mr. Watson is innocent, and I don't want him to be falsely arrested."

Mr. Holmes walked towards us and explained.

"The name of the victim was Trevor Redwood, he seems to be a diamond merchant."

I nodded and walked towards the cabinets.

I picked up masks, gloves and disposable cap.

I wore them and walked towards the murder scene, it seems only the first class passengers know about the murder because when we looked through the business and economy class everyone was calm.

We walked to the private cabinet, and there we saw a man in his 40's stabbed in his chest, the knife stuck close to his heart. We looked around and saw whiskey with a faint scent of Chloral.

Bloody and muddy footprints and there seemed to be a lot of clothes trashed around here.

It seems that the killer didn't intend to kill the victim. Just drug him and rob him because, the knife was stabbed through the victim in a hurry.

If the killer did intend to kill the victim, the victim couldn't have put a good fight up hence, known from the gruesome scratches and dents around the private cabinet.

The killer could've just snapped the victims neck or slice it as a matter of fact.

I heard Mr. Holmes speak.

"It seems the body is still a bit fresh, don't you think Liam?"

His voice was pleasant to listen to, I replied in a noise of assent.

"You are correct Mr. Holmes, The victim seems to have passed on 20-30 minutes ago. The blood looks a bit dried but still fresh also, don't you think that the killer didn't intend to kill the victim at all?"

Mr. Holmes looked at me and said in a joking manner.

"Of course Liam, if they really did intend to kill the victim the perpetrator can easily just kill him, besides It seems the victim was drugged a lot of these evidence suggests that this was a robbery."

"Mm..you are right Mr. Holmes, you are worthy of the title

Detective Sherlock Holmes."

I walked around and inspected the cabin crew, I think I found the killer.

But he seemed to have found a way to go through any issues.

Soon the police and investigators were on video call.

We asked a lot of questions and I think that Mr. Holmes knows who the killer is too.