♔︎|5|♔︎

TW: Mentions of rape, psychopathical tendencies.

Sherlock's POV

I didn't call John this time but Lestrange adviced me to call him.

I don't wanna listen to him, this trip might be dangerous. I don't want Mary to worry.

Besides it's not like I have a lover or a romantic partner or anything to worry about.

But if I would have one it'd be.. impossible for now.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Holmes."

I suddenly just was reminded of mine and William's first introduction.

Unwittingly the room got hotter for me.

I crushed the lollipop in my mouth, I walked out throwing the stick away in a rubbish bin.

Stop thinking about him, he's a man! Why am I so intently thinking about a man!?

I walked out of my room frustrated before I bumped into someone.

This person looked at me with amused eyes, is this..someone I know?

Her face looked extremely joyful but as she tried to speak, she seemed to be aware of something.

She made motions with her mouth but she clenched her mouth in frustration and sadness.

I think she wants to tell me something,
I invited her inside and gave her a paper and pen.

She started scribbling down sentences in French.

"Monsieur, je suis Rosella Toussaint. J'étais censé être l'une des victimes de ce tueur."

"Mr, I am Rosella Toussaint. I was supposed to be one of the victims of the killer."

"Je sais que vous êtes le détective Sherlock Holmes, sauvez-moi s'il vous plaît ! Je t'en supplie."

"I know you are the detective Sherlock Holmes, please save me! I beg of you."

Interesting..This woman doesn't seem like a prostitute or rather she doesn't say that she's a prostitute.

She's an important person to this case.

I suppose I'll help her, I replied.

"Je vais aider à une condition. Vous devez me dire tout ce que vous savez sur cette affaire."

"I'll help on one condition. You shall tell me everything you know of this case."

She nodded excitedly.

Now that I take a closer look at her she looks like a beautiful young woman but the clothes she wears makes her look as though she's a mature woman.

Her ginger hair tied elegantly into a ponytail and her brown eyes curving with joy.

I asked her to tag along with me to the church.

When we walked out I bumped into someone again.

"Excuses"

"Apologies"

?: "Mr. Holmes? Fancy seeing you here."

S: "Liam? Ahahahah how are you? I was gonna go to church with this kind miss here."

S: "Madame Toussaint rencontre mon bon ami William James Moriarty."