HIDDEN SECRET

Author Pov

OTP:

Y/N:  Jungkook I'm bored let's go to club?

JK:  But I'm busy today.....

Y/N: koo u said this yesterday also now u can't say no..

Y/N said in a sulking way to Jungkook

JK: Y/n why don't you understand I'm bzy I can't come!!!

Jk said in a Angry voice which made Y/n flich over her phone, as he yelled at her for the first time, she become sad and small tears were starting to form in her eyes, but still she held them and talked to him by saying..

Y/N: Sure u can do your work I won't disturb you again or ask u to go with me out at club.

JK: Okay! Bye!

He just said those words and ended the call. He didn't noticed the sad tone the yelling he did at her for the first time, which may hurt her, but still he didn't noticed it and there Y/n started crying, letting her tears flow to ease her heart which was heavy while speaking with...

Y/N POV

Y/N: JK why are you doing this to me what have i done wrong that yoy are behaving like this with me. I Loved u So much Jungkook why are you doing this to me???

I said all these words to myself as no one is with me, no one is here woth me to hear me out, i started crying more.

JK'S POV

I was in my office room waiting for the meeting, which was starting in few mins later, as i was checking the files for the meeting someone knocked at my room's door.

Knock Knock!!

JK: Yes come in (Cold voice)

Secretary Kim: Sir the CEO Kim have arrived for the meeting.

JK: okay! Seat them in the meeting room I'll there in few mins and tell lucy to get the ppts and laptop ready for the meeting!

Secretary Kim: Yes! Sure Sir!

As my secretary kim those words he left from the room. I started collecting the files and things i would need during the meeting as this meeting is really Important for me and our Company.

Author's POV

As Jungkook entered the room All the presented persons stood up in order to welcome him, Jungkook came towards MrKim and shaked his hand with him while saying....

JK: Hello Mrkim!

Mr Kim: Hello MrJeon! Nc to meet you and have a meeting with us!

JK: Nc to meet you too Mrkim and its really a pleasure to have a meeting with u (Smiled while saying)