SURPRISE

Im so sorry for being inactive for many days, i was having exams and school works so i couldn't be active and uploaded the next part. But now as Im back so yeah we will have the story keep going till its end. Thankz for staying positive and patient with my laziness so yeah without any further delay lets start the stroy <3

A/N POV

The sun rise and made the dark room light up with its brightness

The sun rise and made the dark room light up with its brightness. The couple was sleeping peacefully. As the sun light hit on the face of Jk as he felt the brightness of sun on his face he opened his eyes, adjust to the brightness and saw a beautiful view as he smiled while seeing Y/n his arms sleeping peacefully. His smile made way to his cheeks showing his bunny smile as he remembered last night. He smiled remembering it and gave a peck on her head. It was not just a night for him but its a love full of night for him, Yes, he had a crush on her since childhood but didn't showed it, he loved her more than anything ever and the last night was so special to him. As she felt a peck on her head she moved a bit and opened her eyes as she saw Jk staring at her, she smiled and snuggled in his arms. He smiled and hugged her back....

Jungkook : Good Morning~baby

Y/n : Good Morning~

Jungkook : How was the sleep?

Y/n : it was good. Wtbu?

Jungkook : Same good.... Are u Okay?

Y/n : Yes im okay....

She said and both of them stayed like that for few more mins.

Y/N POV

After few mins of staying in his arms i decided to get freshed up but his warmth is so good that i don't want to leave. As i moved a bit and looked at him saw him looking back at me.

Y/n : Umm.... I -

Jungkook : say Y/n don't be hesitant to ask or tell me anything hmm

Y/n : hmm okay..... Actually there's no clothes to get freshen up.....yesterday's clothes uk...

Jungkook : Ik don't worry I have arranged the clothes okay they will arrive soon.

Y/n : Really!?

Jungkook : Yes.

I was shocked he already arranged clothes for today. But also Happy he's really an amazing person and best partner for me. Soon we heard a bell on our door indicating someone came. As Jk stood up from the bed and went towards the door. (dw he ain't naked🤡 he had his pants and shirt)

He opened the door and took a bag from a person ig that person is someone whom he said to arrange clothes.
He closed the door and came towards me and said...

Jungkook :  our clothes are here now lets get freshed up and lets go and have breakfast.

Y/n : okay.... Thankz