NEW START

Im so sorry guys for the delay and late update, i was too busy with my studies and work so i couldn't update the story but here i am and for future if i don't update it then im sorry for that cuz my pre-exams are gonna start and for that I'll be preparing and If hopefully i can then I'll update the next part these days soon hopefully. Thank u for being patient with me ♡
Back to the story~♡

A/N POV

*click* sound of door being unlocked. Soon the couple entered inside a beautiful and a perfect house for there living. The house decor with there fav theme black and grey with beautiful views and decorations.
The couple went amazed by the sight of the house that is gifted by there parents to be lived in as in a Live-in relationship.

*Flash back* brought to you by Jhope's smile ✨

At Kim's House

Mr. Kim : so we guys got gathered here for a decision.

Y/n : decision? Dad about what?

Mr. Jeon : daughter, we are here to decide that to let u guys be in a live-in relationship

Jungkook : oh okay wait-what!?

Mr. Kim : Yes its not shocking and also most of the couples before marriage do stay in live-in relationship and also this way u both will get to know each other, get comfortable around each other.

Mr. Jeon : Yes, but u can decline it too if u guys don't want to be living together. Its totally ur decision and we respect ur decision so let us know u guys want to or not?

Y/n : oh alr..... Can we talk in private and tell u guys?

Mrs. Kim : Yeah Yeah sure u can go and decide no worries.

Y/n : Alr then Jungkook come!

They both got up and went to the garden for the decision.

Y/n : so what do u think? Ur okay with this decision or nope?

Jungkook : Im Fine with it! Tho I'll get to know u more and also uk ( goes near to her ear and whisper) we can have fun together alot more.....

He backed off and saw her being flushed and red due to his words and he chuckled at her and said...

Jungkook : u look so cute while blushing (pinch her cheeks)

Y/n : ahhh yaah don't do that it hurts uk! And yh okay then we can tell them we are okay with the decision.

Jungkook : opps sorry, but why so hurry to go inside huh?

Y/n : wdym by this? They might be thinking we are taking to long to decide so lets go!

She turned around and was bout to go but a hand stopped her which had a grip on her wrist , which is non other than Jungkook. She turned around and asked him...

Y/n : Now what jungkook? Lets go inside-

Jungkook : I said we will but after one condition

Y/n : which condition?

Jungkook : A Kiss!  (he smiled and that smile was like so innocent not knowing w he just said)

Y/n : U okay? No i won't

Jungkook : Think it twice soon to be Mrs. Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n : (slightly pink cheeks) N-no now leave me and lets go

Jungkook : Nah! Unless i get my kiss i won't leave u and won't let u go inside (pulled her close to him and wrapped her arms around her waist and looked at her) see u decide this deal now kiss me and then lets go or be late her and let them think smn else