JK'S SECRET

Hello guyss!! Im back! Well as i said in previous part i might not upload cuz of exams so yeah i was having my exams and finally they are over and im freee nowww so lets complete the storyyy!!🥳💜
So lets Get it!

A/N POV

Few weeks later,

Today was the gender reveal party held by Mr. Kim family, as they couldn't do it earlier cuz the Mr and Mrs Kim were on business trip and the couple was busy in their fantasy world of baby. So as they came back from the business trip they decided to held Baby Gender Reveal Party!

AT Y/N AND JK'S HOUSE

Y/n was sitting on the sofa and watching kdrama as jk was sitting on the other side of the sofa and working on the laptop, as she was emerged in the drama she didn't hear or knew what's goin on around her, soon a call interrupted in between and sh...

Y/n was sitting on the sofa and watching kdrama as jk was sitting on the other side of the sofa and working on the laptop, as she was emerged in the drama she didn't hear or knew what's goin on around her, soon a call interrupted in between and she flinched and tried to find the call sound where it came from.

Y/N POV

As i was deeply emerged in the drama, soon i heard call ring and i flinched and tried to look where the sound came and it was my phone ringing and i picked up the call excitedly!

On Call 📲

Y/n : Helloooo~ taetae!!!

Taehyung :  Hey Y/nieee! Hru?

Y/n : Im good! Hru and howz unnie?

Taehyung : Im good and so does ur unnie, so lsn i called for inviting u and jk

Y/n : Inviting Us? Wae?

I asked oppa and looked over Jk who was totally into his laptop,

Taehyung : Yeah as we decided to held a party-

Y/n : wait-WHAT party? Of?

Taehyung : let me complete my sentence idiot, yeah party for gender reveal

Y/n : OMO!! Really!?  *excited tone*

Taehyung : *giggles* Yes so u both should come okay!

Y/n : OMY brooo we will come for sure!! When is the party?

Taehyung : Tomorrow is the party and u guys should come early around 5pm okay?

Y/n : Okay oppa we will come!

Taehyung : Good! Alright im hanging up i have to look out the decorations and other works! Byee my cupcake!

Y/n : okay bye bye taetae! Love u

Taehyung : love u too!

*Call ended*

After taetae cut the call i was soo happy and excited for the gender reveal, as to inform jk i looked over him and he was already looking at me confused and for explanation of my excitement.  I went close to him and sat while facing him and said..