C H A P T E R . 7

Some where in the car :-

Avni:-  Papaa what happend to you suddenly , why are you in a hurry and more over why did you drag me with you when i am talking with parth ? (With a sad pout) .

Raman:- Hmm  , so someone is comfortable with  Parth ? Haa ?

Avni:- You  are right papaa i am quite  comfortable with him in the first  meeting only , he is not like other boys  ,he is sweet and you are right papaa he is truely a gentleman . He had said me that within 3 days he will   make that art again and i said ok because we have only  5 days for mama birthday na !

Raman:-  Achaa , good very good so sweet of him and that's why i had invited him to my office tomorrow so that I can describe my idea  .

Avni:- I am okk with it  papaa as i know you always takes right decisions  but what with dragging me from there , what Prakash uncle as said ! that you are in a hurry ?

Raman:- Nothing  beta bas it was just a normal business talk , he was just worried about you as you were crying back then right ! So he just asked about you and we chatted for sometime at last I invited  him for dinner when he is free with  neil it will be like a family get   together  and moreover you have not met neil nor neil had met you , trsut me  neil is also a great person .

Avni:- Ohh , okkk , When he comes ,when i meet him , then we can see that but for now you say me why are you in a hurry , don't say me you have some meeting to attend and it is very important !!!

Raman:- Ofcourse there is something to which  i have to gear up with but it is not related to office and it is much more than any important office meeting princess .

Avni:- Then i understood to whom you are refering to ! Did mama called you and asked for come to  home fastly at this instant ??

Raman:- Smart avuu , yes your mama my lady don  called me and  asked to come home early , she is still sad i can sense that from her voice , don't forget to say sorry to her after reaching home , okk !!

Avni :-  Hmm ok papaa but she didn't said to come home at this instant noo ! Then why are you taking house way ? Please na papaa we will do our lunch outside  and then let's  go to marine drive  atleast for some minutes , please papaa please .

Raman:- Drama queen , ishu has given you the perfect name . We are going to restuarant now then to beach as i promised you earlier from there before sunsets we are heading back to home .

Avni:- Then we can directly  go to marine drive na in middle we will take takeaway or even after reaching marine drive we can order our order from online na papaa from our choice !!