C H A P T E R . 16

Neil's Provo :-

Avii ,my Kiddo why are you ignoring me baby , I know you are hurt ,
But Avii how will I pacify you if you ignore me like this !

Ishimaa told me you have not even seen my gifts !
I am here physically but my heart it is with you from the time I stepped in U.S .

Please lift my calls or  atleast reply to my messages ,please kiddo , please .

Neil call her for one last time , My heart is saying she will accept my sorry !
She accepts or not par atleast I can listen to her sweet voice which I am dying to listen .

LAST TRY FOR THE DAY , I HOPE NEIL BETA SHE WILL NOT FIRE YOU FOR CALLING HER CONTINUOUSLY ,

ISHI MAA SAID SHE IS STILL ANGRY ON ME AND NOT EVEN LISTENING TO RAMAN UNCLE .

I HOPE SHE IS WILL BE FINE WITH ME LIKE ALWAYS .

NEIL BETA CALL HER NOW ,
KIDDO PLEASE PICK UP .

In India :-

Here in Marine drive both Avni and Parth are enjoying the sunset in total silence .
Both are smiling .
Avni is smiling because she got to know the reason behind her angry .
After listening to Parth she understood that she is Sad and hurt but not angry .
Thinking how foolish she behaved with Neil , she started to feel  bad .
What he is Thinking about me ?
Is he angry on me ?
ALL these questions started to run in her small brain but she knows , her Neil will not be angry on her ,
If he wants to still he cannot be angry on her .
Thinking all these reminding her movements with Neil she started to smile unknowingly .

While Parth , he is happy as finally he can able to see his Avuu smiling face .

That Smile which comes from Heart .

That Wholehearted Smile of her which he is
crazy for .

He can do anything to see her infectious Smile . For him all She matters more then he himself .

Again her phone started to ring .
This time to she didn't picked up but kept on looking at the screen .

Parth smile to himself looking at her , she looked at him while pouting .

Seeing her pout he said ,

Parth :-Avuu please don't pout .

Avni :- But why ? She asked pouting more .