Day 2

You swallow audibly, his release warming your throat as he smiles approvingly and strokes your cheek. 
"That's my good girl. Now clean me off."
Obediently you lick him clean, then pull away wide eyed. What the fuck? 
He laughs at your expression. "That's why I pulled out… it's going in your pussy next, babybird. I'm going to knot that slutty little cunt of yours and pump my cum into you until my balls run dry." 
Your pussy grows impossibly wet, juices soaking your thighs as he whispers that hoarse promise. 

In the bedroom, he pushes you to the sheets and prowls on top of you, his mouth kissing and nipping your thighs as he spreads them wide. 
"You're in for a rough couple of days, babybird," he says, as his cock bumps against your pussy, the thick head seeking entrance. He teases it through your wet slit, grinding himself against you with a film body shiver. "I hope you're ready because you fucking asked for it." 
He pushes into you slowly, deliberately, his cock stretching you out inch by thick inch while he looks down at you. 
Days? He was going to keep this up for days? 
You moan softly as he bottoms out, holding himself still inside of you before grinding deep, his groin pressing into your clit. The rocking motion of his hips makes you spasm around him, the tight clench of your pussy drawing a rough groan from him as he withdraws before plunging into you again. 

"Shit, you're so tight," he wheezes out, squeezing his eyes shut, a furrow creasing his brow. "Fuck, babybird… sing for me, let me hear how sweet your song is when I'm balls fucking deep in you." 
You couldn't keep quiet if you tried, every hard, deep stroke of his cock stretches your sensitive walls, grazing every nerve ending in your twitching pussy. Shuddering beneath him, moans and mewls claw free of your throat as he pounds into you, the lewd sounds of your bodies slapping together ringing in your ears. 
"Daddy…." you keen through gritted teeth, dragging your nails up his back and across his wings, the slight touch making his hips buck. 
The orgasm hits you from nowhere, ripping a shriek from you as mid clench, he pulls out of you to turn you over. 

Between one panting breath and the next, he pulls your shivering body to your knees and slams himself back into you. The force of his thrust pushes you forward, your trembling muscles not enough to hold you up. As you slump beneath him, he grabs onto your hips, pulling you back into his thrusts like a man possessed. 
The sounds escaping him are feral, growls and groans that lack any humanity and make your pussy flood his cock with desire. 
"That's it, songbird… get my cock nice and fucking wet so when I knot this pussy it just slides in… nice and fucking easy." He's panting and out of breath as perspiration drips from his jaw onto your lower back, every thrust harder than the last until you're tightening around him again. 

"Fuck me, Kei… Fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhh…" you beg deliriously, your hands fisting the sheets in desperation. "Make me cum, please."
His fingers dig bruisingly into your hips, his thrusts so brutal you shriek in pleasure-pain. 
"Touch yourself, babybird, finger that clit for me," he growls and your hand moves to obey, your fingers working in tight circles that make you see stars. 
"Keigo, Daddyyyy…" you whine pitifully, your lips parted around labored breaths. You were going to detonate, the orgasm  building inside of you threatening to tear you to shreds with its intensity. 
"Cum for me, baby… let me hear you." 

The feel of him pressing his knot into you cuts off your scream, the almost orange-sized swell stretching you to near painful proportions, stealing your breath in the process. 
"You can take it, songbird. You were made to fucking take this from me," he encourages, his hand stroking the small of your back soothingly. His body strains behind you, trembling as he groans in relief when he finally seats his knot. 
Your waning orgasm sparks to life again, your overstimulated walls fluttering around him to spark his own release. 
He growls as his cock twitches and warm spurts of cum bathe your insides, the knot locking the two of you together forcing him to keep his thrusts short and sharp. 

With a last, wheezing breath he collapses against your back, just barely stopping himself from crushing you beneath his weight. He holds you to him, spine to chest as he tries to get a hold on himself, his arms around your waist almost too tight for comfort. 
"Fuck, kid," his voice is strained as he speaks and he clears his throat a little before pressing a kiss to your nape. 
You laugh softly as you drift, "Fuck indeed," you reply and snuggle back into him. 

When you wake, you find the knot has deflated enough to allow you to move away. Kei sleeps at your side, his skin still flushed with heat and you look down at him for a moment before reaching a conclusion 
With a small smile playing on your lips, you get up and find what you need from the small chest in the closet before returning to bed. It's not easy tying his wrists to the headboard without waking him and he stirs at one point, almost interrupting your plans. 
When he's secured and definitely not going anywhere, you move between his thighs, nudging them apart gently. His cock lies hard and heavy against his stomach and you reach for him, wrapping your hand around the thick length. 

Pumping your hand a few times, you watch pre ooze and trickle from him, slicking your fingers until you lead with your tongue, lapping at him.
"Damn, songbird, was that not enough for you?" His voice is teasing, sleep laced and sexy as he tries to reach for you, only to find himself unable to. "What the fuck?" 
You grin at him. "It's my turn to fuck you," you say before parting opening your mouth wide and taking him inside.