𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

! MATURE CONTENT !

! MATURE CONTENT !

➔ "Sho!" you moan as he begins to fuck you against the shower wall, "Oh!" you cry into his shoulder. Shouto has your arms about your head and his free hand is holding you close as he thrusts in and out of you mercilessly.

You feel the warm water running down your bodies and the body heat making it even harder, "Babe," he grunts and kisses your lips messily, you couldn't even kiss him properly as moans and whimpers kept leaving your lips. You tighten your thighs around his waist and finally are able to grip onto his wet hair. "you feel so nice wrapped around my dick, so fucking warm and tight." he couldn't understand how good fucking someone could feel, even more when you're madly in love with them.

As he holds your legs wider you watch his back flex through the glass doors in the mirror and see how messy he's gotten you, flushed cheeks and messy hair. Shouto kisses your shoulder, sucking on the skin sweetly then biting harshly, "Shouto!"

"Hm?" he hums and yanks your head back, "Not crying yet, do I need to go harder babe?"

Before you could respond he reaches over to turn off the shower and sits you down on the bathroom counter, keeping his thrusts harsh. "You're so deep baby!" your head falls back onto the steamy glass.

"You look so beautiful, I could fuck you everyday." he caress your cheek lovingly, "I will fuck you everyday." he groans when you wrap your legs around his waist to keep him still in you.

You grab his hair to pull him closer to your face, "This dick is mine, it'll only get hard for me and can only be satisfied by me." your voice was dripping in lust and your eyes stared into his slightly wide ones. "Got it?"

"Fuck anything you say," he fucks you slowly, "all of me is yours, I just want you. Always." he assures and fucks you sideways, making you actually begin to cry from the tip of his cock brushing your cervix. "Now cum for me." he whispers.

You hold him close and cum simultaneously with Shouto, both of you meeting each other half way to kiss each other while he falls limp against your body. "That's more like it." he pulls back and smiles before wipping your tears.

"I'm serious y/n," he moves you two to the bed and you cuddle into his side, "you're all I want. All I need besides my boys. I-i think you're it for me." he stammers a little, he's never felt this way about someone. "I'm sorry for leaving you all those years ago."

"I-it's ok Sho, we were stupid and young." you try to laugh it off but he just holds onto tighter.

"I was so consumed by work I let it push me away from you." he recalls your first year of college, seeing you walk into the classroom he was mandatorily assisting for, you look up at him and gave a small smile before getting all your supplies out and not looking at him again the rest of that lecture.