I just wanted to have fun

Katsuki's POV

"W-were going to be dads?"
"Mhm"
I was honestly super excited and this time I couldn't hold it back. A smile appeared on my face and happy rear rolled down my eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"A-A little t-too t-tight"
"Oh sorry." As I loosened my grip on Izu. Sho joined after a few seconds of processing what was happening.

"Y-you guys arn' t weirded out or mad at me for being a hero and being well pregnant?"
"Bunny why would we?"
"Well I just thought that-"
"Well we're not mad ok Izu. I personally and really excited. I don't know if Katsuki will admit that he is too but I know I am"

They looked at me and I smiled.
"Of course I'm happy. Why would I not be. I'm going to be a dad. And by the looks of the Altrasound it's gonna be twins!"
"Y-yes its twins"

I actually can't believe Izu would think I'd leave him while being pregnant with my babies. Well I mean Sho' s too but still.

"C-can I have I-ice-cream please?"
"Of course. Well one of us will have to go get it cause we are not leaving you alone after what happened and because you're pregnant. And I am not leaving my bunny so Sho is gonna get it."
"You just want him for yourself. No fair"
"Yes it's fair"

Izuku's POV

I looked at both of them fight over who was staying home with me when I started.
"I'll just go get it" I started to come off the bed.
"NO!" They both yelled in unison.
"Ok then we don't we all go and maybe we can go to the park too"
"Ok fine"

All I wanted to do was get everything that happened yesterday, off my head.

We all got dress (the photo for this chapter) and left.

First we went to get Ice-cream and then went to the park to bird watch. We were sitting on a bench just enjoying each other's presence.

But abviosly the fun couldn't last for me. I was looking around the park at some children playing and I spotted someone.

"TOGA!?"
oh shit. I wasn't suppose to say that out loud.
"What? Who's what?" Kacchan looked at me with a confussed confused look and so did Sho.
"Uh n-no one. Give me a moment please" I got off the bench and walked over to her. I guess she is one of those villians that are stealthy cause sh was out in the open.

I approached her and started whisper shouting "What are you doing here?!"
"To see you of course. You ran away last night. I had to find you"
"What is wrong with you people?! Just leave me alone!"
"No Izu. I can't leave you. I love you so much."
"I. Don't. Care! I just want a normal life. Without you people following me everywhere"
"Oh really? Well too bad"
"I'm going and don't follow me. Leave me alone"

I turned around to walk away but she grabbed my hand.
"You're not going anywhere" she pulled me close and held a knife to my stomach. WHERE DID THAT COME OUT FROM??

"Either that you tell those..... people you were with, that your gonna do something with a friend or you're dead. I might love you but I don't take no for an answer."

Why does this have to be me? Why do I have to be the one going through this?

"No!" I got out of her grasp and started running to Kacchan and Sho-chan. But before I could get to them, I heard a gun shot. Everyone started running away and I saw that idiot Dabi holding a gun.

What was this idiot doing?