You're amazing

Katsuki's POV

Izuku came back inside all happy and jolly and with no Uraraka. I can only imagine what happened.

"Where's Uraraka?" Sho asked after walking up to the greenette.
"Oh her? Well about that....... She's dead" he answered bluntly.
"WHAT?!" Sho yelled in shock
"Ok I have my reasons." He said defensively.
"And what reason can you possibly have to explain why you killed a hero?" I asked. She may have been a bitch just now in here, but why kill her?

"Well for starters, she confessed that she loved me and oh so wanted to be in a relationship with me. But I clearly know what she only wants to date me for money. I also know what she killed Tenya and broke Tsu-chan's heart after breaking up with her cause she was apparently 'too poor'."

Damn! That's something alright.
"M-mommy?" Katsumi started
"Yes sweetheart?" Izuku replied, walking to his bed side.
"Is Izumi awake?" He asked
"Well not yet" his words were filled with saddness as he replied to his son's question.

Right after that Katsumi began to cry.
"S-she wouldn't listen to me. I could've protected myself! B-but she wouldn't listen! S-she'll probably never wake u-up........... I TOLD HER TO PROTECT HERSELF!" His sudden outburst shocked me and I'm sure Sho and Izu are too. "I'm sorry Mommy. I-it's all m-my fault."

"Hey hey it's ok. You didn't do anyth-"
"YES I DID! H-he came home th-that day and I didn't know why b-but I still t-took off his collar s-so he c-could freely use h-his quirk" Katsumi cut off Izuku's talking. "S-she told me n-not to b-but I d-didn't listen. A-and now s-she may n-never wake up."

"Listen just because you took off the collar, doesn't meant was all your fault. I'm not going to get mad at you for that ok." Izuku's voice sounded so calm but you could tell he was mad that his son was saying all these things about himself.

"BUT YOU DON'T GET IT! YOU NEVER WILL! ABVIOSLY YOU WON'T! YOU'RE NOT QUIRKLESS! IN FACT YOU HAVE SUCH A STRONG QUIRK! IZUMI HAS A COOL QUIRK AND I BET HIKA WILL HAVE ONE TOO! BUT I'M STUCK BEING A QUIRKLESS FREAK FOREVER! YOU WONT EVER KNOW HOW IT FEELS"

WHAT?!

Right after Katsumi's protests, Izuku sat on the edge of the bed next to him. I went over to pick up Hika because she started to cry again. Is this what Izuku had to go through times two when we were away?

"You know, I use to think just like you." Izu started
"Huh? B-but how? Y-you have a quirk" Katsumi stuttered out.
"Yeah but I haven't always had it. You see, my quirk bloomed a little later than it was suppose to. But even though I didn't always have it, I always told myself that it won't bring me down. And it never did. Yeah kids would be mean to me and say that I was stupid because I was quirkless, but I never payed attention to them. Why? Because I knew I was great. And I want you to think that too ok? Not because you're sister already has a quirk, doesn't mean you'll never get one ok?"

I knew that although that was partially a lie, most of it was the truth. I walked over to Izuku's side and handed Hika to him. Sho and I sat on the chairs next to the bed.

"Hey" I said getting his attention.
"You're great ok? Nothing can change that. So what if your quirkless, that doesn't change how amazing of a son you are ok. My son" I continued, smiling at the end. His face lit up with joy as I stopped talking.
"REALLY!?" He squealed

Sho stood up and kissed his forehead.
"You'll always be our awesome son. No one can beat that"

A/N boring chapter I know. I want to finish this story fast because I already have another story idea. So there probably won't be much more parts. I most likely will do another long time skip or whatever. Also thank y'all sooooo much for 7.5k reads. I never though I'd get this much attention so I'm really happy. Thank you guys for all the support. Last thing, y'all remember in an earlier chapter I said I couldn't finish mha? Well I can now and I'm actually on season 5 now. It's just hard to watch because my mom hates anime and she's always on my tail so sneaking and watching it is kinda hard but I manage. So yeah..... that's all ig. Bye!