Begin

Why... why do I feel... so uncomfortable?

I... can't... think straight...

Focus... 

What happened? 

I was walking down the street after I got out of school. It was a pretty nice day. Sun was bright, but it wasn't too hot or humid. There were some clouds, and the wind felt cool. I remember that it was one of the rare days I decide to walk home instead of taking the bus. 

If only... I was in another world...

That's right... I remember thinking that... 

How did I get to that thought? Well... the world is very restricting. I wish to have magic or special powers. But that is not possible. I need to study and get a good job for my future. But... wouldn't it be better if there was a place that I did not need to worry about this? That I could just have fun? Having magic or powers would be amazing. I would not need to worry about my future. I could have fun and relax. 

But that would be boring... but what if I could explore? Hmm... what if... there was a world that fit all these conditions? Well, we don't know everything about space. Or maybe there are different dimensions? Either way... I don't like this world...

If only... I was in another world...

BRRKKK!!

Huh? What was that... no... way...

A truck?

But... no driver?

Could this be... "truck-kun"? The one that sends people to other worlds? Anime worlds?

I'm... happy about this.

But... it still scares me. I know I cannot change anything about whether I live or not, since the truck is speeding towards me really quick, I cannot get out of the way fast enough even if I wanted to. But... I can only hope that I really can go to an anime world...

I... hate pain... so... please...

end it... quickly...

I remember now. So that's what happened. I must be dead now. But I can't see anything...

"Mortal. As you have suspected, you have passed away."

Are you... a god?

"Yes. I do not dislike those that grasp their situations quite quickly. I shall allow you to live once again."

Live again? Like... reincarnation? Into another world? Like those anime worlds?

"Correct. I can see you are quite calm. As a reward for being one of the tolerable humans, I shall allow you to choose your world and wishes."

A world... I don't wish to be in danger... so probably one that the people won't be too overpowered. Hmm... I shall choose... Classroom of the Elite. It is similar to modern world, which means I should adjust pretty quickly. Not to mention, the people would not be able to have some special powers that suddenly hurt me or something. I can probably live a good life.

"Classroom of the Elite? Hmm... there are many different variants of that world. Which one would you like?"

Classroom of the Elite... the main character is a boy named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I read about him... after reading about him... I felt sad for him. He is probably the strongest of everybody in that world, but the price was his terrible childhood. Not to mention, he could not understand emotions as well since he himself had to let go of emotions to survive. I want to help him...

I wish to be in a world where I am in the White Room with Ayanokoji. I want to support Ayanokoji starting from childhood.

"Accepted. Now your wishes. I do find you to be more tolerable than other humans, and you did not commit many evils when you still lived. So I shall allow you to have more wishes. I will not restrict you from the amount, but you should know if you are asking for too much. Understand?"

Yes. Thank you...

I wish to change my body. First will be my looks. I wish to be a... male with feminine looks. This can serve a few purposes. If I have a manly body, it can make my enemies put their guards up. If I have a feminine body, they won't be as heavily guarded. Another way is, if I was a handsome boy, I envied by my male enemies. If I was feminine however, as long as they aren't told my gender, they would assume I'm a female, which I can use to take advantage of. 

"Granted

"Granted."

I would like to have an eye power. I would like the EMS. I probably won't use it a whole lot, but the perks that come with are amazing. I can see things that are moving too fast for the naked eye, photographic memory, and illusions. This can be very handy in a modern world.

"Sure."

Final thing. I would like a skill that allows me to create other skills. This is so if something comes up, I can always create something to counter it.

"Hmm. That is usually not allowed. But you only asked for two other things... fine. I shall allow it. As long as you do not use that skill to destroy the world."

You need not worry about that. I only wish to live a happy fulfilled life. I am not a person that would do evil without a good reason.

"Mhmn. I shall trust you on this. And now, I shall begin the process of your reincarnation."

Thank you... for this second chance...

"You are welcome... the best of luck to you... Shiro."

A/N: Hello everyone. This is my COTE fanfiction with an OC main character. I hope you all enjoy my story! Also, the world that Shiro is being sent to will have a few differences. There is one that you guys can probably guess. People have done it in fanfictions before, so you guys probably know. It's concerning Ayanokoji. Why did I bold Ayanokoji twice before? Well, it's to replace a certain word. So... what will be different about Ayanokoji?

To Be Continued...