Handling

*Readers pov*

Vanya: That note...

You: Yeah, Diego told me about it, it's all not true.

Luther: Why?

He shakes the whole car as he gets closer to us in the back.

You: I don't know. Maybe it was The Handler, Father, who knows. I don't really care, I'm glad to be with you retards.

Allison: Wow, Y/N. You're looking very sexy. You grown into a attractive man.

Klaus: With that beard, it's extra points.

You: Thanks.

Luther: Who wants to fill the blanks?

You: I mean, putting 2 and 2 together, we need to save a boy becuase Vanya gave him powers.

Vanya: Meh, it's more like I lost my memory because of what happned with me at the apocalypse and I was adopted into a family once crashing here. Now, I saved his life and that gave him my powers but he is very close to me.

You: Oh, yeah, I wanted to ask about the whole Vanya exploding thing fully. I never knew Vanya had powers.

Diego: If you were there then everything would be okay. Vanya got mistreated too much and had a boyfriend that fed her lies and brought out her hidden power.

You: Boyfriend?

I start to get angry.

Luther: Oh, no...Why did you talk about him infront of Y/N? He's about to lose his shit.

Five: Y/N. He's dead. Carry on the story Klaus.

I begin calming down.

Klaus: Well, Vanya in the end got swallowed in her power and couldn't hold back. Vanya...did something to Allison.

Vanya looks upset.

Five: Vanya cut Allisons throat and couldn't talk for a looong time.

Allison: It's my fault, I tried to use my rumors on her.

Vanya: Not true...I'm sorry.

You: So, you killed everyone nearly by exploding?

Diego: With her powers, she brought down the moon on earth.

You: My head hurts...

Five: Yeah, this series is a headache for the not so bright.

Vanya continues to drive.

Allison feels the scars around my neck.

We see a farm and theres a big light alluinating from it as theres snow all around the grass of the house and to the road.

Vanya: Its the kid.

We drive up and get out the car. We start running towards it but a distressed woman with a shotgun stops us.

Vanya: Sissy.

Sissy: Get back!

Vanya: What happened?!

Sissy: Karl...he's dead. What did you do to my son?!

Vanya: Listen, I found my family... I found them...

Diego and Klaus turn to me.

Diego/Klaus: He's adopted.

They point at me.

You: I WILL-

Sissy: Are you joking? I swear if you're joking...

Vanya: Let us save him. We all can save him.