Torture And Health

*Readers pov*

~{Four years later}~

I duck and I punch her in the gut. She's winded.

Eva: Dude. You're getting even better, if that's even possible.

She said quickly so she can get her breath back. I carried the conversation when she recovered

You: You know I'm only doing this for myself.

Eva: Yup, fucked up system they have here. How do you want to escape?

She punches me in the stomach as I grunt. Even though we have boxing gloves on and head-protecters and inside a ring dosen't mean it dosen't hurt.

You: Well, Eva, I plan to get paid and buy a machine gun and blast through here.

I swift my clutched left hand on the left side of her head but we both got head-protecters on us which minus the pain. She huffs lightly.

Eva: You know that they'll hunt you down.

You: Not if I hunt them down first.

Eva: You still looking for your family?

I make her fall on one knee with a powerful kick which she did not expect. I drop my boxing gloves and tackle her which turns into a hug in which she giggles and tries to get me off. Suddently Rad comes out.

Rad: Oi! Fuck-heads! Just for that Y/N you'll get ten whips across your face, disgusting shit.

I get off Eva and I jump out the ring to face him.

You: I'll break out of here one day. One day. You kept me here since I was sixteen. I will break out and shoot every one of your men, and I'll come for your wife too.

Rad punches me in to face and drags me across the cement floor, too bad if I punch back I'll get more abused, and throws me in a chair as he picks up a whip.

You: Fuck.

~{After torture}~

Rad: Now, get back in there an' entertain us.

I get back in the ring and put on my gloves. Eva seemed to be upset more and more when I get whiped, that's what I love about her, her kindness that you can only see if you're close to her.

Eva: They...fucked you up.

You: I know, Eva. How about we both escape?

I get in a fighting stance and so does she

Eva: I would love to, I'll maybe kill off a guy here for money and do that plan of yours.

The men come in to see some real boxing.

You: Good, I love you.

Eva: I love you too.

You: I won't go easy.

Eva: You're going down.

You: Good. Now, say goodbye.

I run after her and do a unexpected tackle, then I lift her up and try to throw her over me but with her right elbow joint she hits me right into my collar bone which makes me drop her. I back away as one of the men scream "NO, I payed the guy to win! C'mon!"

She knows what I want to do after he said that.

You: C'mon, fight me!

She runs after me which in I let myself to get punched so I can fly out the ring. Whoops, looks like the man lost his money. I fall flat on my face and stumble up.

You: Ouchie. That hurt.

They look at me in disbelief.

~{Later that night}~

You: You tired?

Eva: Yeah, let me sleep.

We both go down further the stairs and we enter our door, we both climb into bed.

You: So... How about we escape tomorrow?

Eva: Nah, let me get paid by boxing another person and the very next day we can leave.

You: Yeah, you're right, Eva. Like always.

Her smile was the most beautiful thing about her which faded away.

Eva: That fucker made a scar on your face.

You: I know, he made many.

Eva: No no, this one is going to be there for life.

She proceeds to slide her finger on it so she can feel it, her finger goes across my face. That means that it's visibly massive.

You: Ow...watch it...

Eva: Sorry...I'm so scared

You: Why? We are just kidnapped here for about four years and made to fight only to be given small cash we can't use cause we can't go outside.

Eva: HAH! Smart-ass, I stopped listening when you said "Four years"

She mocked my deep voice and makes it goofy

You: Let's just sleep, shall we?

Eva: Of course, luv. I love you

I kiss her on the lips

You: I love you too, Eva.

We both sleep well that night.