The Kids Times

This is future Aurthor. Trust me, my writing/grammar gets way better.

You: Get back here!

I shouted chasing after Vanya who was playfully running around playing tag with me while the others are just talking by the table drinking some hot chocolate.

Vanya: No, I won't!

Vanya stops laughing and stands straight while looking at the stairs. I go to tag her but I see skinny long legs as I slowly look up whilst scanning at the tall man in black suit. The man clears his throats

Father: What did I tell you about running in the house?!

Everyone shuts up and looks at us, being extremely nosy, as I look at them and a look making them look away as they go back to drinking hot chocolate and pretending to do nothing.

Vanya: Sorry, father...

Vanya said as she looks down

Father: You and I need to have a discussion!

He grabs Vanya and leaves with Allison and Mr. Pogo, I only get a little glance at Vanya and I see she looks upset before disappearing. The kids starts gossiping as I go to Ben. Ben is my favourite brother, being the only relaxed and kind person.

You: Yo, Ben.

I said to him with a slight smile, he smiles back and greets me too.

He's always alone, I swear.

I always feel bad for him, we are the best of friends. 

Ben and I go to the table as Diego greets us and Luther stares at me, scanning me of my every move so he can evaluate my intentions. Allison comes back.

Luther: Where's Vanya?

Allison: Sick...

Klaus pops up with a thirst.

Klaus: Tell me where Dad's alcohol stash is.

You: In his cabinet.

Five: Y/N!

You: What? I drink his rum too-

He smacks his hands on the table.

Five: How come we all have powers and you don't? or do you? I have been asking myself this for so long!

I stop and look at him as I feel my heart sink into my guts and slowly drown.

You: I couldn't care less.

Five: Are you sure?!

He points his finger at me with a pissed look. He's always on my ass I swear.

You: Vanya doesn't have any. You don't care for her.

Five: Vanya? This isn't about her.

You: Why are you so interested?

Five: Because you are Number Eight! You need powers!

I smack the table very hard making a loud banging noise.

You: Just fuck off! All of you, freaks!