- 23 -

7:39pm

7:39pm

"NOVA! GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!"

I think we can all confirm we're going insane. Just a little bit.

"Bitch, I can't! I can't. No, I'm not going." Nova is currently hiding in the bathroom, refusing to finish her makeup.

"Damien is going to be here in half an hour!" Cami yelled through the door. "I swear to God Nova if you do not open this goddamn door! I will fucking kick it down!"

"I can't anymore," June walked over to Nova's bed and flopped on top and groaning in a pillow.

"Okay, let's all take a deep bre-"

"Shut up Bri!"

I started but was rudely interrupted by these three crazy ladies, whom I'm pretty sure will literally rip off my head if I don't shut up. So I did the reasonable thing to do in this situation. I ran out of the room to the kitchen to get some snacks. I swear sometimes they need a chill pill.

About an hour ago, Cami and I were squealing like little school girls because Damien finally had the balls to ask Nova out after her afternoon lectures today. We immediately yanked her off the coach and dragged her to the showers. While she was in the shower, I called June over and to help us get Nova ready, who not even ten minutes was knocking on our condo door with a bright grin on her face.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang, I smiled when it was Grayson who was calling me.

"Hey!"

"Help me please." That's when I heard shouting in the background from his line.

"Oh, uh you guys good over there? Please don't punch anyone." I quickly added at the end. Grayson has a tendency to punch Alex when he's angry. Or frustrated. Or even when he's in a slightly good mood, okay he just punches Alex whenever at this point.

"I think we're all just going crazy at this point. Facetime me."

I accepted the facetime call and was greeted with a very handsome face. By the looks of it, he was lying on his back on the bed shirtless with his muscular arms resting behind his head.

"We are too, do you hear Cami yelling?" We went silent, the only sound was Cami shouting at Nova.

He chuckled, "Yes, yes I do. Wait, are you wearing my shirt?" Grayson's face was now really close to the camera, which from my end I spotted a couple pimples on his forehead. This man, I'm always telling him to use the cleanser I gave him and throw away his trash one he had before.

I'm kind of like Grayson's personal dermatologist. I gave him a facial last week, which just resulted in him grunting and whining like a baby when I was picking out his blackheads.

I stuck out my tongue a little, one dimple on my left cheek showing off. I angled the camera up high, like how a Facebook mom takes pictures at their kid's soccer game, trying to show my outfit.