Beach day With the gang

It was a hot summers day and you had the gang over at your house meaning you,Mia,saskia,ellen,felix,andy,sam and jake, you were all bored as hell and it was hot in your house considering it was made of bricks some of you were sprawled on the floor and the other were sprawled on the couches and chairs, you sighed and laughed when jake tickled your feet "it so boring here" Mia said "and hot" Sam said "that's because I'm here" felix replied causing Ellen and saskia to hit him you giggled and thought of what you could do, "I know why don't we go to the beach" you say "wouldn't it be packed on a day like this" andy asks you sigh and shrug your shoulders "probs but who cares" you say getting up and walking to your room you had bathers and other essential things left in there when they would always have a sleepover you get out a crop top and some shorts for you Ellen, an two dresses for saskia and Mia throwing them in a bag some sandles and a pair of thongs and threw them in there too. next you grabbed some shorts and tops for the boys throwing them in another bag with thongs, you grab another bag throwing in 8 towels and 8 plastic bags to put your wet clothes in,you grab four swimming shorts for the boys and four bikinis holding them in you arms and walking downstairs you say "boys his some swimming trunks" passing them one each you move on to the girls "and for us bikinis" you say smirking they groan none of them liked wearing bathers but took the one they want and all went to get changed you grin and walk to your bedroom getting changed into the white bikini once finished you let your hair down and throw on a sun hat and a bikini cover (I don't even know what there called) you grab the bags and walk down to the kitchen grabbing a freezer bag and throwing in water bottles,pepsi,chocolates,money and some lollies along with a ice cube thing to keep it cold, you grab another bag putting a football,tennis rackets and a ball, a vally ball and net, and soccer ball in, you sigh and go out to the car an put the bags into the jeep your driving and walking back into the house "lets go" you yell up the stairs they all come rushing down and walking outside you lock the door and get into your jeep in the driver seat with the other three girls leaving the boys to drive together, you drive down the highway singing to songs and laughing about jokes when a song comes on you all know the day before I met you by Jessica mauboy you start dancing and singing at the too of your lungs with the girls soon arriving at the beach finding a park you all get out and grab a bag saskia,ellen and Mia grabbing the others you look and see there are about 8 people on the beach you smile and put some sunglasses on and walking down on the sand the girls following and the his catching up you find a spot and sit everything down tacking the net with Mia and helping her set it up in the sand "who wants to play volly ball?" You say picking the ball up they all put there hands up and get into teams jake,you,mia,and Sam on one team and andy,saskia,ellen and felix on the other tacking your cover and hat off you get into position and hit the ball over the other side of the net andy hits it back over and jake hits it back over causing saskia to go for it but missing giving your team a oping you high five then all and grin enjoying where the day is going. after 2 hours of playing games on the beach you all decide to go for a swim seeing as it was nearly sunset and the water was warm "it's warm" Mia say swimming around Ellen nods floating on her back saskia and you were mucking around with the boys laughing and splashing water over each other soon you all just sit in the shallow end of the water in a circle watching the sunset "it's beautiful" saskia says "not as beautiful as you" jake replies causing saskia to blush and the rest if you to laugh and jake kiss her forehead. after 4 hours on the beach your heading home and going to bed "was a fun day" you say as you close the front door after weary one was in they all agree "that only because we all had eachother" andy says you all agree going to your septet rooms "goodnight guys" you say getting a reply from them all.