Imagine #3

It was a nice winter and you and felix your boyfriend were rugged up in blankets on the couch watching sponge bob, you look outside to see it had snowed while you were watching the show, you smile having a wicked idea getting up you stretch and go get some boots & puffa jacket on a swell as jeans and a top, "what are you doing Y/N?" Felix asks "I'm going to go out in the snow, wanna come?" You ask "yeah why not" he says throwing his shoes and jacket on he already had jeans and a top on. you walk out and the cold frosty air hits you you bend down and roll some snow into a ball, while felix essential looking you threw the ball and it hit him on the back of the head "ow what did you do that for?" He asks "just because I can" you say shrugging with devilish smirk on you face he laughs and says "oh now it's on" you run away laughing and hiding behind a bush as he's rolling snowballs you being you had some already made and you start throwing them "haha you idiot you can't beat me" you say "oh yes I ca-" he got cut off by a snowball hitting his face "you better run" he says chasing you "ahhhhh" you say as he falls I top of you you start giggling " get off me you baboon" you say laughing he laughter and gets up giving you a hand too "I love you y/n" he says wrapping his arms around your waist "and I love you too baboon" you say wrapping your arm around his neck you both laughter and continue your snowball fight.