Imagine for shygirl1654

It was Friday and you were in the hallway of your stupid school getting the stuff you need out of your locker you were not in the mood, today you and your boyfriend felix was meant to spend the day with you but instead he ditched you again for the 8th time this month he never spends time with you anymore, as you were walking home a women with blonde hair and bright blue eyes came up to you "hello daisy" she says you stopped confused at how she knew your name "I'm sorry but have we met before?" You asked politely "no we haven't but I can tell you you will never forget me" she said smirking "oh and call me Alice now come with me" she says grabbing your arm and yanking you you pulled your arm back "he'll nah I ain't going anywhere with you" you said walking the other way, you feel something hit the back if your head and you fall to the ground and blackout the only thing you see is felix and that girl Alice you let a tear slip and fall into darkness.
You wake up to your dark blonde hair in your face you sigh and feel a pain in your head,hands and stomach you try to move and realise your tied to a poll or something, "hello again daisy" that pathetic blonde says coming out from behind a wall "SHUT UP!" You yell "why am I Here?" You ask tired and weak your blue eyes staring back at her "well you see I'm going to keep you hear to mess with what's his name Alex?" She asks smirking "you mean felix? Huh ok you'll be regretting your decision when they come and kick your ass" you say rolling your eyes "your very annoying" she says "you think" you say sassily you've never felt so much confidence before your normally the shy girl that keeps to herself but she just drives you up the wall, you hear a loud crash and Alice looks at you with an expression as to say how on earth they found you, you smirk back at her when the others rush in they fight and use there powers you yawn feeling weak as she beat you up pretty bad you were about to faint when you heard a voice say your name "daisy" you hear felix say as he runs to you you look to see they had stopped and that Alice was gone you give a weak smile to felix "hey feli" you say as he unites you and looks at you hands, head and stomach he gasps and looks into your blue eyes "I'm so so so so sorry" he says as a few tears fall down his cheek "hey it wasn't your fault babe" you say giving him a kiss "i love you" he says "I love you too" you say "hey look so the goth bad boy does have a soft side" jake says you all laugh and felix looks at you with a lopsided grind "I really do love you" he says tacking your hand and saying "shall we go home and eat ice cream and watch movies my love" he says kissing your hand you smile and nod kissing his cheek.

----------------------------------------
There you go hope you enjoyed this one :)