𝐚𝐜𝐞 .

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Kagami! are you in here?" you ask while peeping your head through the gymnasium sliding door. "hm?" next thing you know there was a circular figure heading towards you. "y/n watch out!" your red-headed friend responded in a quick and swift tone.

"Ah!" that was your quickest reaction, you ducked just on time, letting the basketball fly right above your head and rolling onto the cement floor, the opposite side of the gymnasium door.

"Koganei you dumbass, you gotta be more careful next time!" Kagami and Hyūga said at relative times.

"I-I'm sorry! I looked over and all I see is a pretty girl, I guess my hand slipped, I'm really sorry!" The weird man that almost hit you with the ball, he was honestly adorable and you didn't mind it, what he did was only an accident, you try explaining this to Hyūga. Although, the cat-eyed guy still insisting on an apology.

A girl taps your shoulder "excuse me" you move to the side letting her make her way to the gym with a filled water in her hand "oh, yea sorry".

"Are you here to see someone?" She mentions to you as you're looking around the gym. "Yea, I'm looking for Kagami"

Riko looked up at you and back around the gym lookin for the tall red-head. "hmm" , your thought ended when a young man, only couple inches taller than you with black hair and oval-shaped glasses and a basketball in his hand questioned you "Oh Kagami, he might've went in one of the backrooms, to take a quick break, what you need him for?"

"I brought him his lunch. He left it this at home this morning". You show everyone the bento box that was labeled with clear tape "TAIGA. K"

Everyone seems to be stunned from this encounter as you look 'round to see their faces.  They all questioned you, so many types of questions like "are you and kagami dating!?" or "do you guys live together!?" Is this the paparazzi or sum? you questioned the people infront of you, but overall one of those were true. They all had the wrong idea in mind.

"uh-huh??" you were very confused. I mean you you and kagami had the same face and your hair wasnt as vribantly red as his, but was it that hard to tell? "Quit it guys, we aren't dating, we're friends.."

Before anybody could say anything they were now the ones in shock, kagami pulled you out of gym while you looked back at everyone, they all had dumb founded expressions, ha.

"why the hell are you here? as you can see i'm practicing" you could tell he was mad, but for what? you were just trying to bring him lunch, then it caught up to you! an idea!

"hmph, fine. guess i'll eat this burger by myself, doesn't seem like you want it." kagami loved burgers, he would have 5 of them in a minute if his life depended on burgers. Food was your ultimate way of bribing him for anything, and everything.

"noo wait!" kagami yelled as you walked away, and of course you had to stop in your track. "finee, im sorry and thank you for bringing me lunch"

definitely not the reaction you wanted, but not much that you can do about. You decided to break the silence after kagami's last sentence and give him his lunch in response. "is tetsuya here today?

kuroko was your buddy, more like your best-friend, the sleepovers you guys had were amazing, and also the milkshake shack, and don't get forget the late night walks.

"yea he is, he might be in the changing room not su- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" The red-headed started yelling at you.

"To see kuroko!" as you said that you ran by everyone in the gym and opened the locker room door swiftly and ran to kuroko

he caught you in time, unlike the other times where he has let you drop on the floor or moved away so fast you couldn't notice. rude.

"hmph? hey y/n.. WAIT Y/N!?" you've never seen kuroko in such shock, he's a very v e r y chill person.

"Hey kuroko! long time no see, huh?" it's been the whole summer you guys didn't see each other. such a boring summer..

Kuroko's back facing, fixing up his duffel back, changing his shirt. "Where you've been all summer? Seems like fore-" Kuroko turns around to see you being picked up by Kagami from the back of your collar

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK. YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN THE CHANGING ROOM"

"Kagami let me down you jerk! I came to see my best friend let go!"

"Yea kagami, let her go. She didn't do anything" Kuroko says as he walks out the changing room, you following him and Kagami behind you.

Kagami goes back to coach as her if they can all play one more round of basketball before the bell rings in half an hour. The brown-haired girl ends up agreeing

"Y/N, wanna play?" Kuroko asks you". The rest of the players spin their heads towards you and Kuroko

"No Kuroko she's not play-"

You start to speak "Yea, I'll play. Only if it's fine with your coach" You reply to Kuroko, trying your best to ignore Kagamis red angry aura.

'Yea, you can play" The coach adds on. You go back into the changing room to change, when you walk back out ready for the game you are wearing Kagami's sweatpants and your regular school shirt. You give Kuroko a fist bump. classic.

The team huddles into a circle, the coach starts to name the gameplan "Freshman vs Upperclassmen. Kuroko, Y/N and Furihata vs Hyūga, Izuku and Koganei. Got it everyone?"

"YUP" everyone says in unison. "Y/N's team will start with the ball since she's our guest for today!"

Riko goes to sit back down on the bleachers alongside Kagami and the rest of the team.

"You shouldn't have put her in the game coach, big mistake.." Kagami mentions to Aida looking down at the floor ..

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・