𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 .

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

-- BELL RINGS --

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late for lunch!" Kagami shouts throughout the empty class. "Shut up jackass! I heard you.." you shout back at him. You put on your sweater and follow Kagami to the lunch area. "You're lucky I brought your lunch this morning, next time i'll let you wait in the line for food"

"That's just rude.." Kagami pouts as you two walk outside deciding to go to the convience store before lunch ends.

Minutes later you and Kagami enter the store hearing bits of chatter throughout the store. "Dai-chan! Stop buying these perverted magazines!". You see a pink headed girl talking to a blue haired boy. "Stop acting like my mom, I'm paying for my shit, leave me alone..And I told you to stop calling me dai-chan, it's just weird".

Kagami turns his head at the two high school kids arguing, taking the magazine from the kids hand. " You still look at these magazines, and you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend.." Kagami puts his hand over his shoulder.

The blue haired boy swats his arm away. "Kagami neither do you!". "Well atleast i'm not a pervert Aomine". "Ok, whatever.." You silently say as you walk around the store allowing Kagami to talk to his friends.

You grab a dozen gatorades from the fridge putting them in the basket and some candy, heading over to the cashier seeing kagami is still talking to his friends. "Y/n why do you need so many bottles?" Kagami looks at you walking over to you. " For practice later, give me your wallet" you put your hand out signaling him to give you the wallet.

"WHY MINE?"

"Because I brought your lunch, pay please" you spit back at him. "Oh Kagami, who's this chic? she's kinda cute" the blue haired boy sticks his hands in his jeans pocket searching for his wallet and proceeds to slap Kagamis hand away and inserts his card into the register. "What the hell man I was gonna pay!" Kagami furrows his split brows. "Stop being such a baby, I did you a favor, I paid for you and I bought your chic something... a win win? hm?".

"Yea whatever aomine.." Kagami grunts and snatches the bag of gatorades from aomine. "See you tomorrow asshole" Kagami says as he places his hand on your back signaling for you to walk out the store alongside him.