𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 .

"Kagami, Why do you say that

"Kagami, Why do you say that. Her stats are even better than yours."

"She's simply just not ready, coach.. I know her more than anybody. We've been friends since we were kids, she moved all the way over here and learned a 2nd language just so we can be together. I agree her skills are unbelievable,but look at her left leg coach.." Kagami looks at you and back to Riko.

A loud whistle came upon the court, game paused and you saw the coach was subbing you in for Kagami.

"what? I was about to go in on the upperclassmen, why am I being subbed out?" You look at kagami and study his body language. you finally understood why. "noo.." you whisper to yourself. Although, kuroko didn't recently join in between this trio, he knew you should've been subbed from the start, but he hasn't played with you in a while. He missed this feeling.

The feeling of being with you, and seeing you happy, that feeling he didn't know what it was, he never has..

----TIME SKIP----

-- BELL RINGS --

You go to the locker room with the rest of the guys, although since you are a girl you went to the opposite side of the lockers in the changing room, leaving through the side door to wait for kuroko

"I'm done, lets go.." kuroko appears behind you, suddenly "But what about Kagami, you going to wait for him?" He has a worried look on his face, something is off about you.. "Yea, I'll wait for him". Minutes pass and your red-headed friend finally comes out of the changing room. "Alright guys, I'm done". The trio heads to their first period after freshening up & saying their goodbyes to their upperclassmen.

You seperate yourself from Kagami & Kuroko to go to the nurse and ask her to wrap your leg. Some guy was here for the same reason, you didn't know who he was but something seemed familiar about him.. "hmm"

After the encounter at the nurse you decide to head to class before the bell rings, in 3 minutes. The hall was empty just a few students here and there, most likely heading to homeroom from clubs. The first bell of the day rang signaling students that classes started in 2 minutes. "Aww crap. Imma be late" You put your notebook and pen inside your shoulder bag while not looking strictly ahead. On accident a tall but soft figure bumps into you, well more like you bumped into him. Or did you guys bump into each other?

Awh who cares' your thought ended with him talking. "Aw I'm sorry" "No i'm sorry I wasn't looking ahead" the conversation went back and forth between who bumped who. "Seems like you've met Teppei huh Y/n?" A hand lands on your shoulder making you jump a bit.

Teppei? huh.. you thought to yourself. "Y/n right? I'm Teppei Kiyoshi, Nice to meet ya kid, I've heard a word or two about you" he gently puts out his hand for you to shake, of course you didn't wanna seem rude so you take his hand and shake it lightly.

Kagami pushed your shoulder a bit, signaling you that you should keep walking. "well we gotta get to class, See ya at practice teppei!" and with that you started to walk to class with kagami along your side.

"Is he also on the team?" You started a conversation with kagami while entering class with kagami and setting your bag down. "Hm? Oh yea, pretty good guy and player" Kagami put his bag down as well and taking his jacket off.

"Got it..." You take out your notebook while everyone else is settling in and the bell rings. 'Kiyoshi Teppei..An uncrowned king' Thats good to know. " Yo, where'd you go?" Kagami pokes your back from behind you, also making kuroko look up from beside you. You didn't feel like giving them your reasoning or an explanation at all. "I'll tell the both of you afterwards" You put your head down. As for Kuroko he looks at Kagami pointing to your leg. "Ah, shit"..

 "Ah, shit"