Takemitchy is back?!

ok I want to make it a peace story 😌 sooo I wont kill anyone here and there will be a revival arc 😉 baji san will come back😌 to make this harem more beautiful ya know 😉 anyways lets get this start!

Meanwhile the Toman was having a meeting on how Takemichi will come back to his original self there is hina and emma Hina talked about that Takemichi can travel through naoto his brother so they plan to make takemichi handshake with him.
they plan to distract Inupi and koko and the gang....

meanwhile hina emma and naoto will wait in the park they will make a unkown number to make Takemichi went there

.

.

few minutes later their plan was getting good Takemichi, Hina, Emma and Naoto are in the park just like the plan

Hina: Takemichi!

Takemichi:........*sigh*........
look this wo-

Then naoto Pop out of nowhere to shake Takemichi's hand he already know what to do ....

it was in the future Takemichi is in a room he doesn't recognize it till a group of shadows can see it was Chifuyu, Hina, Naoto and Emma.....

Chifuyu hug Takemichi tight..

Chifuyu: Pls Takemichi tell me this is you.....

Takemichi: I am back at future.....

Hina: Takemichi once Naoto shake your hands there will be a surprise ~... Hina said in happy and sweet tone

Emma: You better Hug everyone back there!

Takemichi: huh?

Naoto: you will see our surprise once you shake my hand....

There Takemichi was convince to shake hand

then he went back to the past the past was  ....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHY!~

Takemichi was shocked to see the view.....

they were complete .....

Takemichi: Ba- Baji-san? “Takemichi was tearing The blue oceanic and like a sky was back "
: Inupi? Koko?

Inui&Koko: yo mitchy!

Takemichi was crying till reach the limit and went to sleep Everyone was smiling to see him back to normal....
......but if baji is alive?
.... if izana was alive?
........if kaku was alive?

Of course he is alive the one who most likely kill everyone the one who is despair to have Takemichi .........

Kisaki........

Kisaki: tsk!

Hanma: so what's your next plan?

kisaki: of course I have new plan I swear I will kill him......

DUNDUN DAN hahahhah To be Continueee

WAIT LANG CHANGE KO !

WAIT LET ME CHANGE!