Conflict?

I will make this a takemichi harem and senju will be a boy 😌 so yeah... and I will make Kisaki love michy by the way read again the end of the part 5 :)

It was a nice celebration though someone is not happy .....

Kisaki...

the next morning everyone was in Takemichi's house Takemichi awake beside Mikey and Chifuyu Hina and Emma was in the bed of the guest room the others are outside in the living room

Takemichi was slowly went out of the bed not making any noise to wake the two. He went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast sandwich Then he wake everyone to eat....

Takemichi welcome and thank you again everyone with his bright smile Hina and Emma said They will go back to the Sano's Resident...

Takemichi: I think I want to go for a walk

Mikey: LETS GO TO THE SHRINE!!?

Takemichi: you know Mikey-kun thats a bright Idea, your awesome!

Mikey: hehe! Mikey was happy he got a compliment

Draken: then lets go!

They arrive at the shrine it was so peace..

Chifuyu: so guys do you have any plan?
I mean its already summer...

Takemichi: hey guys I will just go to the restroom...

Mitsuya: ok

Takemichi went to the nearest restroom there kisaki was ready to kidnapped takemichi he was on his position. after takemichi went to restroom he feels that someone is following him...

He try to walk faster ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then run as fast

hes was smiling seeing the shrine and the others there. Mikey saw him running Mikey was confuse till....
someone grab Takemichi...

Mikey: TAKEMICHY!...

Mikey shout that everyone catch the attention they try to keep up with the kidnapper but the kidnapper was fast...

It was Hanma in this timeline Valhalla is still an alive gang but kazutora left the gang after baji explain to him and Mikey forgiving him....

but it was a shame he didn't survive kisaki kill him :)

Kazutora last words were “Gomen Mikey-kun"
Mikey cry but still....That time was our Takemichi is in the future...
They just secret it to him....
Since they don't want Takemichi to turn bad again ....

Kisaki: Hello Ta.ke.mi.chi ~

Takemichi cant talk since they block Takemichi's mouth.
Takemichi is crying he's scared ....
He don't know what to do....

Hanma: Oi kisaki Don't solo him
Hanma said in flirty voice .
.

.
.
What will happen to him?
Is he going to die?
Is it the end?

no he is not gonna die ...
Kisaki start to give Takemichi a drug that make him emotionless
Then there is the time where Mikey going to save Takemichi

He just saw him laying on Hanma's Thigh with no emotion But there is tears on his eyes....

T.B.C
😃 yep this from an image 😌