New Year's Eve Party

Louis’ POV

            We got out all the pizza rolls for the New Year’s Eve Party in an hour.

            “Time!” I yelled.

            “4:32!” Niall yelled setting out the bowls and plates.

            Jinx ran out wearing her strapless short black dress. Perfect for our New Year’s Eve Party.

            “You look sexy.” I announced.

            Liam, Zayn, and Niall started laughing and Jinx turned pink.

            I went up to her and hugged her and she smiled at me. “You make me turn pink.”

            “Good.” I smirked.

            We got the party area set up and had all the music out for us and we were waiting for our girlfriends and Eleanor.

            “Honey, I’m home!” Shiloh cheered walking in with all the girls behind her.

            “That’s my line!” I shrieked.

            Jinx hugged me while I fake sobbed into her shoulder which just made everyone laugh.

            “Boo, are you on your period?” Jinx whispered into my ear.

            “No, I’m not I promise.” I murmured.

            We all sat down around the coffee table and were all about to play Monopoly, but we couldn’t find the board game.

            “I can’t find it.” I said.

            Jinx looked down and we all stared at her.

            “What did you do?” Zayn asked.

            Jinx went over to the closet and pulled out a big towel wrapped up. She put the towel on the coffee table and opened it to show all the metal Monopoly figures and ash all over the place.

            “YOU BURNT THE GAME!” Zayn screamed.

            Jinx nodded her head still laughing. We all looked at her and we kept laughing.

            “I love you!” I said and I hugged her.

            We were all just talking and we started listening to some music when ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ started.

Jinx’s POV

            When the song came on all the girls huddled up together and we started singing it happily. We kept going over to the boys singing and poking them in the chest during the chorus. It was hilarious since they were all confused about the whole thing. I love how this song was partly written about Harry.

            “I am not trouble!” Liam exasperated through the chorus.

            We bowed at the end and we did get applause from them while we just laughed.

            We sat on the couch and all around the floor with our partners but Eleanor was alone and started texting someone on her phone. I got up off Louis and I sat next to her.

            “Everything okay?” I asked.

            “Yeah, just texting some of my friends who are hanging out with their dates, they’re excited about kissing at midnight.” She laughed.