Date Night

Louis’ POV

            I woke up next to Jinx who was smiling in her sleep a little. Good dream probably. I snuck out of bed and slid on my purple trousers and my black and white striped shirt. I slid on my TOMS and headed out of the bedroom.

            “Date Night tonight?” Liam guessed.

            “How did you know?” I asked running over to the fridge pulling out the butter, orange juice, and milk.

            “We overheard you.” Niall said standing up.

            I threw some bread into the toaster and took out a bowl and spoon. The toast popped up and I spread butter and put cinnamon all over the now buttered bread. I poured some cereal for her and poured milk into the bowl full of cereal. I quickly poured her some orange juice. I put the plates on a little tray and I walked into the bedroom and set the tray full of food onto the desk.

            “J.” I whispered walking over to her.

            “Louis?” her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

            “Part one of Date Night.” I said giving her a quick kiss.

            I set the tray on her lap and we ate breakfast in bed together.

            “Someone is very flirty.” Jinx laughed.

            “I think I’m more flirtatious then Harry sometimes.” I whispered.

            “I heard that!” Harry yelled. “And that is very untrue!”

            Jinx stifled a laugh and I started working on her orange juice.

            “Give it!” Jinx laughed reaching for the juice.

            “It’s mine! I poured it!” I whined.

            She yanked it away from me and took a sip from it and gave it back.

            “Girl cooties! Gross!” I said giving it back.

            “Ha, yeah right!” Jinx said kissing me on the cheek.

            I stood up and gave a little bow. “Wear casual clothing. Date Night starts once you’re dressed.” I closed the door behind me and all the boys smirked.

            “Love bugs.” Zayn cooed.

            “Shove it.”

Jinx’s POV

            I finished what was left of my breakfast and I got up and got into my ripped up blue jeans, black tank top, and my red and black plaid button down shirt. I pulled my hair back into a braided updo and no makeup. I’m really looking forward to this Date Night with Louis today.

            “Yay, I’m done.” I said happily.

            I left the bedroom and I found Louis smiling at me. “Ready?”

            I walked over to him and slid my hand down to his and intertwined fingers. “Ready.”

            We went down to his car and got in. I slid my seatbelt on and turned on some music. Of course ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ comes on and Louis starts singing to it. I start singing along since I know the song by heart thanks to the radio always playing it.