Chapter 1 (Edited)

It was a beautiful morning in Saligramam, Chennai with birds chirping and the sun ready to peep out of the horizon at anytime.
The sun rose and shone brightly and the rays touched the girl who had soft cotton like skin and she was sleeping like a baby.

Swadeenta's POV

Hello mr.sun ennaikum pola innaikum oru naala irundhurundhudhuna naa ungala madhuchurukave maaten but today is something special.

Enna special nu kepeenga naa innaiku ennoda friends oda oru tour pogaporen and this is the first time our parents have allowed us to travel alone.

End of POV

Swadeenta got ready in a beautiful white kurti paired with light blue denim jeans and a colourful shawl around her neck with beautiful oxidised danglers and some kajal and her favourite lip balm.

Binni ma: ennanga innaiku kelakula udhikura sooriyan merkula uduchutaaro. Yaarume ezhupaama yaaro kuluch ready aagirukaanga.

Swadeenta: ma chumma iren ma.
Ezhundhuruchaalum edhavadhu soldra ezhundhirikala naalum edhavadhu soldra edhavadhu sollungalen pa unga anbaana wife ta.

Krishna pa:en maa enna maatividura. Neenga rendu perum thaana pesureenga.

Swadeenta: seri seri edho ennaku flight ku time aaidum so amma soda oru chocolate milk pls and unnoda anbana veetukaarukku oru coffee ma.

Binni ma : edhutu varen swaadu.

All three sat down to have their morning drinks and also had some fun banters.

Swadeenta: okay ma okay pa naa poitu varen rithikavum  sriyum airport la wait pannuvaanga.

Binni ma and krish pa: seri da thangam bathuramaa poitu va edhaiyum marandhuruaadha, passport boarding pass laam bathurom da kanna. Romba strain panni oor suthaadheenga.

Swadeenta : stop stop. Ennoda professor koodaippadi moochu vangama lecture kudukka maatar aana neenga enna na ivalavu periya lecture kudukureenga.
Okay bye ma bye pa

Adyar

The sun peeped out of the horizon and its rays entered through the curtains to be reflected back by the huge white walls and they danced as the wind blew gently distracting the man with get black hairs, who was working on his laptop.

It never mattered when the sun rose or sun set for this handsome hunk as he had lost his peaceful sleep ten years back.

"We are happy to sign this deal with you mr.John."

"We too Mr. Arjun"

Arjun closed his laptop and gathered the files that lay around his table and got ready for his morning workout.

When he finished his workout his phone rung and the caller ID read Rakshan.

Arjun: hi machaan ready aada file.

Rakshan : fileaaaa!!! .dei arjun idhu professional trip illada enda ippadi pandra.unnalaam thiruthave mudiyaadhu. Naanum sarathum unna airport la meet pandrom.

Arjun : aiyoo kathadha da. Chumma vilayattuku dhaan appadi sonnen. I will meet you guys at the airport.

Rakshan: Thambi, Business Aviation Terminal illa pa, domestic terminal. Seriya

Arjun: deii idhu enna da pudhusa. Naa varala po. Kaduppu ethadha Rakshan. I just told that I will come because you and Sarath pestered a lot and now you come up with such a thing.

Rakshan: I know that you are one of the leading businessman in the world and everything happens according to your orders and your employees don't even dare to go against it. But we are your friends and thank your gods that we have book the tickets in business class and not in the economy class.

Arjun: vachu thola phonea. Vandhu seruren.

He got ready in his black turtle neck t shirt and grey trousers and took all the necessary things and got down.

Arjun: Chitthi chithappa naa poitu varen.

Meera : paathu poitu va arjun and ozhunga saapdu and angaiyum poi meeting irukku nu alaiyaadha da plsss.

Rakesh: Arjun nalla badiya poitu vaa pa. aama aprom appa taiyum sollitu kalambu pa.

Arjun: avarta sollitu thaan kelambanum nu enna avasiyam.

Rakesh: ooruku pora. Sollitu polaame Arjun.

Ravi: Vidu Rakesh. He has taken care of himself until today and he will there too.

He was getting annoyed and his sister Aparna came there at the right moment. Upon seeing her there was a small smile which creeped up on his face.

Aparna ka: ohoooo naanum indha veetula thaan irukken theriyuma theriyadha. Adhu enna chitthi chithappaku maatu bye valandhu kettevane?

Arjun: sooniyatha paathuten innaiku naal velunguna maari thaan.
Seri seri bye chithi bye chithappa and bye sooniyame.

Lets see what happens.

***
Do put your thoughts in the comment section and don't forget to vote...
With love
Nivedita