Chapter 11 (Edited)

The morning rays seeped through the curtains pf Swaadu's room and woke her up from sleep only yo make her realise it was already 9 am.

Swaadu: ennadhuuuu 9 o clock aaiducha? Innaiku andha angry man tendhu laam thittu vaanga mudiyadhu.

She immediately called for her driver and left in a hurry.

Swaadu: Siva anna please please seekiram anna.

Siva anna: bayapudaadha ma. Poi vitturen. Boss tendhu thittu laam vaanga maata.

She punched in at 9.50 and rushed to his floor to he greeted by Leena who was the secretary of Rakshan.

Swaadu: leena mam sir vantaara?

Leena: not yet. You are saved.

Swaadu rushed to the cafeteria and prepared his espresso and kept it on his table. When she turned back she was greeted by the man himself dressed in black standing there prim and proper.

Swaadu: Good morning.

Arjun: Good morning. Seems my espresso is ready. Schedule now.

Swaadu took her Ipad and told him the schedule for that day.

Arjun: noted. You may leave.

Swaadu mv : not a word about my report. Kal nenja kaaran.

Arjun pov

This woman here has been on her toes and it feels so good. The report was good and the point to be noted that it was made in a day. She is for sure capable but I am never going to accept it.

————-

Two months passed by with Swaadu being his PA and intern. Arjun had not said sorry yet and she wanted him to say it. Therefore she did not give up, honestly it was really hard for her. She wanted to prove herself to that idiotic man who had challenged her.

Arjun Pov

I reached office and when I was about to call her for my coffee I  saw one placed on my table already along with the file I was reading yesterday with the important points noted along. I was surprised and happy that the morning went smooth.

Arjun: Ms. Swadeenta. When is the meeting with Mr. Vikram?

Swaadu: In other ten mins.

Arjun: okay then. Let's head to the conference room.

They headed to the conference room and Vikram arrived and the meeting commenced. Swaadu was taking notes but she was sure uncomfortable with the gaze of Vikram. She just wanted to leave the room but knowing Arjun's anger she did not dare to get up and she knew how important this deal was for the company.

The meeting was over and the deal was to be finalised.

Arjun: Ms. Swadeenta can you just plate lunch for the team and me in the cabin?

Swaadu: yes sir.

Vikram: your PA is a beauty Mr. Arjun.

Arjun: she is just temporary.

Vikram: oh then Swaadu you can work for me.

Swadeenta: Mr. Vikram. Even my boss does not have the right to call me Swaadu. Who are you to call me Swaadu. I would like to break your face and get those eyes out of there.

Vikram: Yaarta pesura nu therinjudhaan pesuriya?

Swaadu: Nalla therinjudhu dhaan pesuren. You deserve this.