Chapter 2

Swadeenta was bubbling with energy and her face glowed with happiness and excitement just on the thought that she will be going on a trip with her friends alone for the first time.

She squealed upon seeing Sri and Rithika. She ran towards them and embraced both her besties with a tight hug.

These girls had saved numerous Instagram reels ever since they had a Insta account for themselves. They had always dreamt of doing a girls trip and today when it was all coming true their joy knew no bounds and it was all well visible through their glowing faces.

Sri and rithika: swaadu we missed you dii

Swadeenta : nethu evening thaana meet pannitu veetuku poneenga adhukkulaiyum enna di. The best drama queens of the decade should be given to you both...

Sri and Rithika: hehehehe

Swadeenta: iluchadhu podhum vaanga polam.

On the other side of the terminal a sleek black colour Benz S class arrived and Arjun, wearing his black Ray Ban sun glasses got out.

Mahesh(Driver): Arjun thambi nee anga Rakshan and Sarath poi paaru naa unnoda luggage eduthutu varen.

Arjun: aiyoo adhellam vendam na. Pora valila i dha file mattum office la kuduthu en table la vaikka sollidunga and naane luggage eduthutu poikuren.

Mahesh: seri pa badharama poitu va.

He bid bye to Mahesh and girls there were already ogling at him and this was nothing new for Arjun. He as usual avoided the unwanted attention and moved towards his friends.

Arjun: hi da machaan.

Rakshan looked arjun from head to toe.

Rakshan: enda arjun vera coloure kidaikaadhda unakku eppa paaru black greay blue nu cheiii...

Sararth: avan modha vaati professional trip illama, private jet illama, business class la oru jolly trip kaaga flight la eruran adhukku sandhosha padama en epoodhum blue black and grey dresses podran nu kekure..

Arjun: dei namma private jet alye poirukalaam da.

Sarath: partner eppodhum paakura air hostessesa paathu paathu bore adichudhu adhu naala dhaan.

Arjun: thirundha ve maatingala

With their banters both the group of friends headed towards the check in counters.

The check in was done and they received their boarding passes.

All the six of them were heading to Kashmir which is also known as Switzerland of India.

Swadeenta: hey enakku pasikkudhu di and andha hot chocolate oda vaasam vera ena ilukkudhu.. so naa kudikka poren ungalakku venuma.

Sri: swaadu nee en hot chocolate aye kalyanam pannitu kudumbam nadatha koodadhu...

Swaadu : nalla comedy naalaiku sollu sirikuren.. ippo unakku venuma vendama...

Rithika: engalukku vendam nee poi kuduchuttu va... unakku maatum thaan eppadiyo andh hot chocolate oda smell enga irundhaalum varudhu...

Swaadu : adhellam oru art rita unakku laam sonna puriyadhu...

Swadeenta headed to the cafe located in the airport and ordered a hot chocolate and waited for it to come.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa...

Swaadu: hello mr. do you have any sense...

Arjun: sr...

Swaadu: phonea paathukutte coffee edutha ippadithaan mathavunga kaila kottuvaanga...coffee cup edukkum bodhu naachu adha paathu edukalaam la illana andha phoneaye coffee cup eduthu unga vaaila oothi vida sollunga...

Arjun: hello ms. naa sorry solla varadhukkulla ippadi kathuna and naa oru important mail thaan check pannitu irundhen neenga unga kaiya paathu vachurukanum...

Swadeenta: neenga en kaila coffee ya kottitu enna soldreenga naa kaiya paathu vachurukanum nu...ennavo eppadiyo ponga innime naachu phonea paathute vera vela pakadheenga unga kailaye kooda cofee kottirukalaam la...

Cafe boy: indha ma un hot chocolate

Arjun: naa yaarunu theriyum la ennake nee advice pandriya ...

Swadeenta : neenga yaara vena irunga aana innime phone paathutue edhuvum panadheenga innaiku coffee kottunuchu naalaiku enna venalum nadakum... paarunga kai laam red aaiduchu.
So bye mr.

Arjun : Arjun

Swaadu: bye Mr. Arjun. Unga naala ena hot chocolate cold chocolate aaiduchu cheiiii...

Arjun was surprised to see a girl who was not affected by his presence rather was bold and courageous to speak against him and he did feel genuinely sorry for her when he realised how hot the drink would have been after taking a sip of his Black Coffee.

Arjun mv: paa oru coffee kaila kotunadhukku ivalo periya lecture vara poravanoda vaalka romba kashtam...

As all of them had booked Business Class tickets they were seated in the waiting lounge which gave them a beautiful view of the wide spread runway and the beautiful sight of flights landing and taking off.

Swaadeenta never wanted a business class ticket but due to her father she had no choice and she finally agreed.

Swaadu reached the waiting lounge and saw her friends speaking with someone. She being a person who likes to meet new people ran towards them and asked Sri who they were.

Sri: hey swaadu oru hot chocolate vaangitu vara ivalo nerama.

Rithika: Let it go. They are Rakshan and Sarath and it seems they are also heading to Kashmir for a week's trip with their friend.

Swaadu: Oh that's really nice. Hi Rakshan anna and Sarath anna and I am Swadeenta

Rakshan: enna takkunu anna nu solliteenga.

Swaadu: neenga work pandreenga nu sonnanga and you also seemed elder to me and moreover paatha odana ore warm brotherly feeling vandhuchu adhu naala dhaan.
Aama unga friend enga neenga maatum inga irukureenga...

Sarath: dho andha coffee shop la black colour tshirt potutu nikkurane avan dhaan ma enga friendu...

Swaadu looked at where Sharath pointed his fingers and she was dumbstruck....

Lets see what happens

***
Do put your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to vote.
With love
Nivedita