02

"Fuck"

New cursed for the nth time as he almost trips on the stairs while running his way to his class. He's 10 minutes late, and the fact that they'll be having an exam today doesn't calm him at all.

New's smart and a scholar, means he has to make sure that he must always be a goody two shoes student to continue studying at this prestigious school, which only rich students can attend to. Well, that's unless they are scholars like New.

It's his last term and all he has to do is to maintain his grade to graduate with honor, which may qualify him to skip paying all his graduation fees, and that's his goal this term. But he might miss that chance now if he won't arrive in class on time.

Earth, his only friend in the university, texted him earlier that their professor will be late for a few minutes, which he is truly thankful for.

"You made it!"

Earth yelled in happiness the moment New occupied his seat beside him, panting heavily.

"What happened to you?"

Earth asked while wiping the sweat on New's forehead with his handkerchief. New takes it from him to do it himself.

It is not like he doesn't want it, but he always feels awkward whenever Earth does that. Earth is undeniably a very sweet man but, he's just not used to someone taking care of him. So, the mere fact that Earth loves doing it to him made him a little uncomfortable.

"I woke up late"

New simply answered while catching his breath. It's true. He indeed woke up late because he missed setting his alarm when he went home last night. He was so tired that the only thing he did when he reached his apartment was to drink some water and fell asleep.

There's only one person to blame, the gorgeous man he met last night. He cursed him through his mind. If only that man didn't tire him to death because of the mind-blowing sex in the car, he didn't have to experience what he had been through today.

He purposely avoided being booked last night by anyone because he knew that he'll have an exam the next day, until the unexpected incident with the pervert happened.

To be very honest, New can easily ignore the man if he was able to hail a cab as soon as he went out, but to his luck, there's no available cab in the area. And the moment the gorgeous man stepped in, he became extra grateful.

Working in the industry he chose to be part of for almost 2 years, he knew what he should expect if someone offered him some help like what the gorgeous man did last night. Either he has to pay him that night or some other night. And the payment isn't even about money, it's through another way, which is his expertise.

New has been working with Gun for 4 years. At first, he was just a server and Gun made sure of that because at that time, he was too young to do other things, as Gun claimed.

Gun's aware that New's a struggling college student, which is the very reason why the man got tricked to hire him. He badly needed help that time and Gun, being a person who experienced what New had been through, understood his situation, so he accepted him.

While working at the club, New got to see many under-the-table jobs that are hidden under the wholesome image outside of Gun's club.

At first, he couldn't understand it. He's not sure as to why someone sells something that should not be until he starts seeing himself in the same situation.

New lost his virginity to a rich old man who paid him a large amount of money, which covered his whole expenses for 3 months. It was a terrible experience though, and it almost wrecked him. The man treated him nothing but a servant and a person he had control with because he paid for him. That first experience changed him a lot, which included his view in life.