𝟭𝟯.

Tristan logged into the multiplayer Minecraft world, just to be met with a bunch of buildings. She saw a blonde character with a white shirt with red sleeves stare at her, before the chat came up.

<Tommyinnit> Who the hell leaked the IP

Tristan furrowed her eyes in confusion. She then looked up how to chat in Minecraft, then chatted something herself.

<minecraftgardeningtool> Dude Nick told me to join. I don't know who you are.

<Tommyinnit> SAPNOP?????????

<Technoblade Joined the Game>

<Tommyinnit> TECHNO SAPNAP GAVE THE IP TO SOMEBODY WHO LOOKS LIKE A FANGIRL

<minecraftgardeningtool> BRO IM NOT A FUCKING FANGIRL OF THAG HOE

<minecraftgardeningtool> WTF ARE YOU ON AND WHO IS TECHNO

<Technoblade> Ahhhhh Tristan, welcome

<Tommyinnit> NUMBER GIRL??? DO YOU HAVE DISCORD

<minecraftgardeningtool> deeznutz #6968

<Sapnap joined the game>

<Sapnap> Oh no.

—> Yay! You made it, deeznutz!

Dream
who in the

Tommyinnit
VC2VC2VC2

Sapnap
TRISTAN DONT

Dream
TRISTAN??? JOIN THAG VC

deeznutz
omg it's dream ofc

Screaming filled the blonde ears.

"Hello!!! We have heard so much about you!!" One loud, British voice spoke over the others.

"Wish I could say the same." Tristan replied quietly. A snort was heard.

"I can't believe Nick wouldn't tell you about us." Another voice said. Tristan knew that voice as Dream just from the popularity he holds.

"Well except for you, Dream. She said your name in the chat." The British one mumbled. He honestly sounded jealous. She looked at the name to the voice.

"Tommy, right?" Tristan asked.

"Yes." The boy singed.

"Wait hold on you sound so familiar. My sister is like a genius on this, I'll be back." Tristan spoke. She took her earbuds off and ran to her sisters room. Ironically, she was watching whoever the voice belonged to.

"Tiff, who is that." She asked.

"Tommyinnit, why?" Her sister replied.

"I'm on discord with him right now." Tristan smirked. Tiffany's face went red before she ran into her sisters room. There was a bunch of yelling before Tristan walked in.

Over hearing the conversation, Tommy was shouting. Tristan took one earbud from her sisters ear, putting it her own, and instantly regretting it.

"Who are you? Where is Tristan? You are a child and yelling at me, the so great and powerful." Tommy stated, proudly.

"You're the child here, Tommy." Tiffany giggled.

"Yeah fucking right, I'm 17, bitch." Tommy mumbled.

"He's not wrong, Tiff, you are only 14." Tristan supported. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Tiff? What's next? A sister or brother named Taylor?" Dream wheezed. Tiffany and Tristan exchanged a glimpse before bursting into laughter.

"Whats so funny?" a new, monotone voice asked. Once again, familiar to Tristan but Tiffany knowing exactly who it was.

"Techno! Hi!" Tiffany squealed into the mic. A groan was heard from the other side, causing Tristan to snort.

"Who let a fan girl in. Oh. Tristan is this your sister?" Techno asked.

"Indeed. Now, who are you?" Tristan replied, confused.

"The other number you have." The monotone voice answered.

"Oh, my un-loyal baby daddy." Tristan scoffed.

Wheezes rang through the mic, Tiffany looking at Tristan in shock.

What was so wrong with what she said?

(526 words)

A/N: In class writing, felt like writing, wanting to give content, not good content, but also content. Anyways thanks for 200+ reads!! 

lol bye

- author

(unedited)