01

Kylie's P.o.v

I was casually going through instagram like I do most of the day anyways.

When I'm not talking to my best friend Jhene or doing something for kuwtk that is.

Actually, the only reason I wasn't shooting is because we're on break and I wasn't talking to her was because she's on a date with Sean.

Like Big Sean? Yeah him. Lucky her right?

I mean I would still text her because I'm more important than any dumb boy, but she actually really likes him so I won't ruin their date.

Not that I could ruin it because I'm just that amazing.

See how nice I'm being tho? Then she's gonna call me mean and rude when I'm clearly so amazing.

And I don't see why she can get guys but I can't get no one. I'm good looking too.

Kendall tells me it's because I keep turning down everyone who hits on me but that's because they're guys.

Truth be told I like girls and the guys tha ask me out are just no.

Plus, even if any girls asked me out I'd probably say no still because only Jhene knows I like them, not even my sisters.

I know they won't, or shouldn't have a problem with me being queer but I'm not even positive if I like girls in general or just have a crush on this one girl in particular.

Honestly, props to everyone who tells the difference because this shit is hard as fuck because how is there even a difference.

I saw that Kehlani was live so I just decided to go on it to kill time.

Well not just to kill time, I might have a small tiny crush on her but everyone's pretty sure she has a thing for SZA so it's whatever honestly.

She was talking about her tour and some other stuff and I was just reading through the comments, and listening to her voice of course.

Her voice is the most amazing thing ever honestly. I could listen to it forever. I wish I could and not just when she's singing, every second of every day.

I was thinking about buying a ticket to her tour for me and Jhene, but now I will for sure.

If I can get to breathe the same air as her I'll take it and who knows, I might buy a backstage one too, get her to hug me or something, anything really.

She's just so sexy like how is she single. But that leads to my next point. She's so sexy, I'm not even in her league.

No one is honestly because she's Kehlani.

"Oh so I see that Kylie Jenner is on here, hiiii babe." she said smiling and waving at the screen.

I sent back a hey until I realized that she not only said my name but called me babe.

She called me BABE! And sure it was in a friendly way, but shes queer so does that mean it was more than friendly?

But we aren't even like friend friends so how could it have been friendly??