04

Kylie's P.o.v

I walked into my hotel room exhausted.

We had a few hours to rest before Kehlani's show and I planned to spend them sleeping.

We all just came back from one of her meet and greets and I was still tired from the trip yesterday.

I also fell asleep on her in the car and she was rubbing my face and ughhh I'm in love.

Honestly I might be. She makes me feel different but I know her ways. Or I've heard about her ways.

We're best friends anyways, that's all we will be.

I took of my shoes and laid down, trying my best not to cry.

I want her, but she wants everyone? Or no one or maybe one person.

And I want her so bad that I'd let her use me, just so I could get something of her.

It's sad but it's true. I could feel the hot tears starting to fall so I just let them.

What hurts the most is when you feel like you're feeling more than the other person.

"Kylie?" Jhene's voice rang out from the bathroom.

I damn well forgot we were sharing this room.

I would wipe the tears but I know she'd be able to tell so I just let them continue to fall.

"Who hurt you?" she asked, putting on her shoes.

Look at her crazy ass getting ready to beat someone up. I love her so much.

"No one, my head just hurting bad." I said and she nodded.

"Sleep then, I will leave you some water." She said softly and I nodded and closed my eyes.

Thank fuck she didn't ask anymore questions because I know she knows I'm lying.

I decided that she was right, I should just go to sleep.

If not I'd just dream about her or some weird shit.

Either way, I'd get a good five hours in right now so why not.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to Jhene shaking me.

"Kylie girl we have half an hour!" She rolled her eyes and I sat up.

I didn't want to miss the opening, I hope she isn't gone yet.

"Get up so we can go girl." She pushed me off the bed and I fell onto the floor.

If that didn't get me out my daydream frenzy then nothing would.

I had the quickest shower in history of showers and then put on a black dress and some heels.

I didn't have time to do over my hair or do any makeup but someone at the stadium should be able to do it. Maybe that at least.

"Sean and Lani are waiting with Sza so lets go." my best friend dragged me out our hotel room.

I smiled to myself. She waited, for us, at least us included me in a way.