Special Chapter Danmachi

Danmachi characters will watch the Holy Grail Wars... And the after season 3. Which will not contains spoilers. Oh well it was spoiled however were bringing them to see the Holy Grail Wars. I had the idea from Fan fiction. Net which is good shit.
----------------------------------------------------------
The familia of the ones they knew was teleported in the a cinema room with as well Ouranos, Fels and the Xenos A voice in the room started to talk...

" Hello, my name is Zeltrech! And Im here for your entertainment don't worry Ivan has whip up a delicious meal!'

They were confused who was Zeltrech. Ivan knew that clown had to do something.

" As you see! I can teleport in other universe!"

The gods and goddess are astonish... This person can teleport to different universe?!

" I will be the one accommodating the needs "

At least this guy was Nice. Ivan was feeling rage....

" Ill tell you as much as possible, you see Ivan here is different than you all."

Different? They all thought.

"  thats right he is different than you guys. He is also can fight heroes from Greek! Indian Gods! Japanese Gods! Fallen Gods and every heroes. But someone rivaled him. "

They didn't know someone rivals his strength... The Xenos are excited Ivan fought many battles and came out victorious. The Cinema room's watching show a light... A light become blurred and found a circle on the sky. They said it was a phenomenon.

Holy Grail Wars. The Seven Esteemed mages fought over the artificial chalice. That grant wishes. The servants and master are the ones fighting on that. Chalice. Many heroes were summoned. The ones I fought are tougher. And tougher... I came out of battlefield wounded. The hair was auburn. The sword was chipped and almost broken. It was Ivan at his final ascension form. He was wounded.

The familia didn't like him getting wounded. They look at him.

Man...  I emerge victorious.... A silent killer appears ..  Assassin!

They were shock an assassin! A cold blooded killer!

The assassin spoke. " Saber! You. I will kill you once and now twice!"

Ivan spoke with calm " Assassin... Your eyes is already mudded by that corrupted grail can't grant wishes."

The class in the Seven mages should summon. The Saber is a master of Swords, The lancer is a master of lance, Archer master of bow. Assassin master of stealth, Caster master of Magic, Rider master of mount and lastly Berserker master of rage. .

A deviation from time. Ivan stared at the Assassin Corrupted. Ivan used a Rune magic.

Freya was amazed at his modern runes. But where did he learn it?

" Eihwaz! "A flame rune burns him but missed.  " Sorry. I came here to kill you here. A deviation from time means killing the one who diverge this time from original time"

The Familias were interested how Ivan was able to come by the path

Saber was able to dodge the throwing knives. Slicing them and defending. Ivan thought " I have won the grail... However time, was diverge to original making the wrong time..." Ivan was a mage of the Mage's Association under Tohsaka. However his power become a bladesmith creating a miracle once more in United Kingdom. The Excalibur. He tested it through his high prana... He was able to give it strength by using only his. The Mage's Association ordered him to be a master in under protection of Church and Tohosaka. But he rejected the proposal and tried to become a blacksmith.