Demon Slayer On Ice

Tanjiro-Likes skating with others and doesn't really know any moves or such. He just skates when it's winter due to rare cases when it does solidify. Also loves going with Nezuko to skate with her and watch her do her own stuff.

Nezuko-Loves to hold hands with people but absolutely loves going super duper fast on her own. Loves footwork the most, but will still spin and jump on her own time.

Zenitsu-Can't skate. At all. Wall hugger, and screamer when he bumps into kids also along the wall. Hates how good Inosuke is and curses him when he passes Zenitsu.

Inosuke-He doesn't like or even know how to put on closed shoes, so he steals Tanjiro's socks and goes on ice with those. Surprisingly, he's able to skate perfectly fine... except when he can't stop and bumps into other people...

Kanao-She is beauty, she is grace. Even while doing nothing but gliding, still a beauty. Her favorites are spins, especially when she does a cool move going into them.

Genya- He can barely go off the wall but his friends like Muichiro, Tanjiro, and Nezuko help him. He does love the cold though, and the feeling of his skates on the ice.

Aoi-She can skate but doesn't care about it. Her favorite are moves, she hates spins actually because they scare her when she starts spinning really fast.

3 assistants-They'll skate together and play tag even though there pretty slow. If someone falls down they all rush to help that person. They've also helped get Kaburamaru out of trouble when he fell off of Obanai.( Due to that Obanai now has more respect for the 3).

Rengoku-He loves ice skating! Being the flame Hashira, being on cold ice is something new and enjoyable for him. He'll just skate around nothing fancy. Also loves to hang with Misturi and Obanai when he passes by them.

Giyuu-Will skate near the edge of the rink to not get in anyone's way. Kind of jealous to the people that can do cool moves.

Sanemi-This man loves inhaling the cool breeze, also finds something really peaceful about ice skating.  He can actually do everything, even if it's a little sluggish. But overall he loves jumps, especially his axil(full 360 in the air).

Gyomei-He's too scared that he'll break his skates or he'll scare some people when he skates around them so he stays near to doors and helps kids get on and off the ice. He also just likes the cold.

Shinobu-She's literally an butterfly in ice and when she does her jumps their high and beautiful. She loves everything but will only do spins once or twice.

Muichiro-Likes skating due to the nice cold air. He also likes to do spins, he likes feeling the air as he spins around and around. He likes skating with Genya and the others too though.

Uzui-Loves skating because he likes showing off to the lady's. Even with his 3 wives around, they'll just have to put some sense into him. Will do moves involving physical contact with his wives.( Picking them up and such.)

Makio-Loves going super fast on ice and doing moves with Uzui. Likes to show off in front of Suma to show her superiorness.

Suma-Isn't to good at skating so she holds onto Makio, Hinatsuru, or Uzui. Refuses to get picked up or do any moves in general.

Hinatsuru-Is actually really good at ice skating. Loves jumps and spins but not a big fan of doing moves involving her feet. Though she loves getting picked up by her husband and having him help her spin in fancy ways that you see in the olympics.

Mitsuri-She loves ice skating cause she has a chance to wear her pretty cold wear clothes. She'll mainly go to hang out with someone when she goes ice skating. With Obanai, she'll hold his hand while skating with him the entire time. She can do moves but spins are definitely her favorite.

Obanai-Only goes to ice skate with Misturi. Loves it because he gets to please Misturi and Kaburamaru without having to do much. Also cause it's cold.

Kaburamaru-Loves going from Obanai's shoulder to Misturi's as they skate holding hands. Likes the cold air against his scales, and seeing children fall on their faces.

Muzan-Hates ice skating.

Kokushibo- Likes the breeze when spinning. Also feels extremely majestic.

Douma- Can't do any moves but still feels full of himself. Gets way to close to women. And when he falls he acts like it never happened.

Akaza-Good at skating and loves watching how well women can skate. He'll clap in secret.Loves getting next to Douma and pushing him over when Douma decides to get to close to a woman.

Nakime-Natural beauty, can do spins but not jumps. Also still has her hair down, doesn't like putting it into a ponytail even though she needs to.

Hantengu-Can't skate and doesn't like doing it.

Gyoko-Like Douma, but stays away from women. He also makes snowballs and throws it at people.

Kaigaku-Doesn't like skating but does like when he stops abruptly and gets snow and ice all over people. He'll literally go out of his way to find Zenitsu and scare him by stoping and spraying ice and snow all over him.

Daki-Loves skating even though she can't do any moves. Love bugging her brother and begging to hold his hand as they skate.

Gyutaro-Good skater, also can't do any moves like his sister but likes to skate alone. So when Daki bugs him he just skates faster and try's to get away from Daki.

Enmu-Can't really skate so just stays next to the wall.

Rui-Likes to skate because as a human he couldn't skate so he loves skating and feeling the cold breeze when he starts to skate faster.

Tamayo-Beautiful, just beautiful. Can do spins and jumps, but would rather prefer to do moves that incorporate her feet.

Chachamaru-Does Superman on the ice and loves the cold. But when Chachamaru gets to cold, they cuddle in Tamayo, or Yushiro's arms.

Yushiro-He loves to watch Tamayo skate, and is there to pick up and help Chachamaru if he runs into people. Also loves holding Tamayo's hands when she's not doing her moves.

Haganezuka-Can state really good actually. Likes to do foot work.

1085 words